FREELANCE HAIR STYLIST, NEW YORK, NY MAY 2014- PRESENT
IMPERIEX CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Bookkeeper, May 2013-May 2014
• Performed accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank reconciliations, filing, , and other office duties as needed by managers.
PANIM YAFFOT SALON & SPA, BROOKLYN, NY UNITED STATES
Office assistant, Aug 2012 – March 2013
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Re-design company website and directed all promotions through various online salon marketing websites.
• Performed interviews to potential employees accompany by the owner of salon.
Receptionist, Mar 2012 – Jun 2012
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
• Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents.
GRACIOUS HOME, NEW YORK, NEW YORK UNITED STATES
Accounts payable intern, Jul 2012 – Sep 2012
BERKELEY COLLEGE, NEW YORK, NY
BBA IN ACCOUNTING
• Fluent in Spanish, converse in Portuguese.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, QuickBooks, .
• License cosmetologist of state of New York.