Disciplined Technical digital artist to provide a quality marketable product for learner. Always looking for creative solutions to challenging digitally delivered products.
2D Software: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere and After Effects, Articulate, various LMS/CMS Systems
3D Software: Right Hemisphere, Discreet 3D MAX, Bryce 3D, Ravix Swift 3D, Maya 4
Network/ Programming: Apache Server Maintenance, CPanel Management, ASP, PHP/MySQL Developer, some HTML5
Manager of Programs within aerospace training industry 10 years experience ready to continue my career path with other organizations. Best attribute; ability to make complex concepts, simple to comprehend. Skilled with a variety of content and learning management systems, SCORM 1.3 compliant programs, digital asset management systems administration and advanced in 2D and 3D graphics applications.
Programs Revision Manager (2012-present)
FlightSafety, Inc. ~ Savannah, GA
• maintain the LMS system of pilot and flight attendant courseware for training purposes within the Gulfstream Learning center.
• ensure course maintains a regulatory over site approval within US and European markets
• Correct errata (lists of errors or corrections) within adobe created publications, flash material, powerpoint presentations, and other database systems used for training
• In charge of mentoring if required of team members within department with regards to current specifications for products, new updates to software being used, techniques, and policies
• Liaison between vendor projects, center, and supporting departments within the company
• Supported company ventures through workgroups and emerging company technologies
Instructional Systems Specialist II (2011-2012)
FlightSafety, Inc. ~ Savannah, GA
• Production technical graphics expert involved on pilot and maintenance classroom, e-learning, and publication creation.
• During the last 3 months I worked specifically on Pilot Publications, various system renders in Right Hemisphere, eLearning courseware graphics, G650 MTM/MSM/eReader Interface/Poster updates, and other random graphical responsibilities.
• Part of my other duties include assisting other artist with specifications, organization of files/ folders and SME interfacing for interpretation of change data.
Instructional Systems Specialist I (2010-2011)
Aerotek, Inc. (on assignment with FlightSafety) ~ Savannah, GA
• Production technical lead graphics expert involved on pilot and maintenance classroom, e-learning, and publication creation
• During the 6 month contract I worked specifically on G450 Pilot Recurrent Operational Day Flow Course, G650 and G280 MTM/MSM/eReader Interface/Poster updates, and eLearning Courseware development
• Part of my other duties include assisting other artist with specifications, organization of files/ folders, vendor relations, and SME interfacing for interpretation of change data.
Production Manager, Tech. Illustrator, Flash Animator/Developer, IT, and Webmaster (2001-2010)
Pixelphish, Inc. (as vendor for FlightSafety) ~ Savannah, GA
• Creation of E-learning course outlines, detailed content outlines, storyboards and development of courses using provided SME input and development of a user interface within flash
• Responsible for Quality Control of company projects and maintaining consistency in all projects to specifications
• 2D Technical Illustrator and 3D designer
• IT for Learning Management System website
Online Content Specialist
HomeSide Lending, Inc. ~ Jacksonville, FL
• Responsible for all changes and updates to Customer Service and Consumer Direct websites
• Created user interfaces/ applications for intranet use by 200+ users to record mortgage data Recertifications
• Maintained Statistical report on websites of Homeside Lending
• Reported directly to department manager on status of projects worked on by my team
Internet Consultant/ Webmaster
Network Responsive Solutions (formerly Wheeler, Inc.) ~ Chicago, IL (http://wheelerinc.com)
• Creation and Maintenance of 30 + client websites
• E-mail support for Novell for Small Business
• Network Administration and Internet Consultant
Computer Graphics Specialist (1998-2010)
Various portfolio of clients
Architecture Millwork Products of Savannah / XYLO Molding~ Savannah, GA (http://www.xylomoldings.com or http://www.ampsavannah.com)
• Built an inventoried database of product line including doors, windows, moulding, and cabinetwork
• Produced 500+ page printed moulding catalog layout including both 2D and 3D vector art representations
• Designed and developed supporting websites, poster and interactive CD-ROM
• Completed design flyers, brochures, and mailers
Website Development Various clients ~ N/A
• Built numerous websites for different clients ranging from Animation Festivals, Recording Studios, Life is Good, and others
• Provided consulting services to the companies
• Provided website and e-mail marketing services to gain popularity of the festival
Technical Illustrator (Freelance)/ Kaplan Medical ~ New York City, NY
• Create reference illustrations based on technical medical reference with shading, textures, call outs, and prepare the files for print publications
• Manager of all contract and full-time employees
• Work with Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers to produce accurate CBT and WBT courses for pilot and maintenance crew
• Fully immersive real-time cockpit integrated training modules for Web and Classroom Based Training
• Proprietary Classroom Lead Training tools and methodology being integrated in development