I am an experienced Operations Specialist/Superintendent/Supervisor/Technical Author with a proven track record of success in the Oil and Gas market sector, working across the Middle East, North America and Europe.
Specialising in gas plant operations and commissioning along with the creation of suitable documentation.
I have been involved with the development of operations manuals, method statements, and operational start-up / shutdown documents for oil and gas facilities throughout the world.
I was PTW signatory for ConocoPhillips and Petrofac for several years. My responsibility was to ensure all control measures were in place prior to the issue of any work permit. I have been trained in every area of PTW system including Risk Assessments, toolbox talks, isolation procedures (as author and implementer) etc.
I recently finished working for Worley Parsons in London overseeing the development of the Operating Procedures, attending HAZOPs, HAZIDs and reviewing process design drawings and documents.
I have attached my CV for your attention as I am currently seeking a new position and would appreciate any assistance that you can give me.
I worked for ConocoPhillips as an Operations Shift Engineer for 25 year, my strengths are as follows:
My key strengths include:
• Strong pro-active leader, empowering staff to take ownership
• Providing coaching and mentoring to build cohesive teams working together to achieve individual targets and company objectives
• Competency assessment/training in gas processing facilities
• Results oriented and customer focused
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Contractor management
• Health & Safety management
• Emergency Response Team Leader (part of my duties as Stand-in Terminal Operations Manager)
• PTW authority/issuer
• Production/Operational audit team member for ConocoPhillips
• Familiar with COMAH
• Involvement with HAZOPs HAZIDs and Risk Assessments
• Constructions- working with P&Id’s, GA’s,Iso’s, etc
• Shutdown planning, coordination and overseeing contract staff
• Providing technical input to compile, review and develop work packs and instructions for ongoing inspection
• Writing, formatting, editing manuals and operational/maintenance/commissioning procedures for compliance purposes
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
• Developing documents for oil and gas facilities including FPSOs and gas terminals
• Compiling reports/report writing
Please see my CV for a more detailed description of my hydrocarbon processing systems experience