Please accept my resume for your review. I’ve recently relocated to Texas and looking forward to an exciting career. While maintaining longevity throughout my profession I have worked in choice fields and industries, quickly adapting to my surrounding environment. As a result, I can apply my knowledge in a meaningful manner and maintain personal development, making me a great candidate for the job.
Along with the diversified experience and skills listed I am competitive and bottom line oriented, well disciplined and follow standard operating protocol, along with excellent communication skills, able to multi-task and function at a fast pace. I have a high interest level in understanding all aspects of a situation or subject. With experience in administration, new construction/renovation design, as well as managing office corporate relocation, reorganization of all divisions, purchases and construction for my past employers this allows me to be open to all Corporations regardless of the industry.
Although my most recent position is with executive management, I have successfully provided support services to corporate management teams and most importantly dealing directly with C level Executives, customers and vendors. I am a professional who is a supportive team player with a high degree of accuracy, quality control and detail orientation.
My salary requirements are negotiable, considering other benefits and what your firm thinks is a reasonable start. At your earliest convenience, I look forward to the opportunity to meet for an interview, to discuss the company needs in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Professional Experience Highlights
Executive Assistant to three top executives within Apple Corporation Maintenance
• Tax Guide Worldwide research/updating, through state and government agencies with proper input into Peachtree, utilizing Service Channel and IPI client services.
• Invoice tracking/reconciliation for chemicals and supplies worldwide.
• Upload/Process completed work orders for payment to accounting.
• Permitting new accounts for new construction/renovation.
• Daily secured web based tracking system of eight employees, work order/unsatisfactory/schedule date past due/over fifty day/open orders, all spread sheet reported.
• Twelve month pricing research and structure of four hundred eleven accounts and ten services provided for each.
• New or replacement research for worldwide trained operation Technician floor specialists.
Customer Service Manager - Temporary
Maintain corporate/private correspondence/incoming calls Train new hires on ALEPH computer system and the structure of the company
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO/Data Manager, Claims, Commissions, Warehouse
(Including affiliates and subsidiaries: xxxxxx
• Responsible for the highest level of confidentiality to C level Executives, including private/personal subject matter.
• Coordination of CEO's and President’s calendars including domestic/international travel, meetings/appointments/ travel and events such as trade shows and corporate functions.
• Direct contact with high level executives along with screening of all telephone calls and email.
• Maintained corporate and private correspondence
• Managed corporate/client relations
• Implemented company policy/procedures and supervised other administrative employees when necessary.
• Assisted managers with procedural and organizational changes.
• Oversaw recruiting and hiring processes.
• Updated, managed and archived confidential client reports, including the consolidation, processing and storage of company sensitive documents; developed, organized and implemented new filing processes and standards, supply management.
• Launched new administrative projects coordinating all construction/renovation projects without interruption, including organizing and facilitating relocation of the company’s main headquarters.
• Experience with multiple company environment.
• Custom in-house admin system, exclusively designed to track contracts, refunds/cancellations, claims, partial accounting, ftp data delivery, Excel and Word features, agent/dealership/company/employee transactions, commission reporting, as well as to import/export data to various systems, etc.
Self starter and self-motivated administrative professional, with extensive special project management and communication skills (written and oral). With a strong sense of responsibility, detail focused, positive outlook, I am comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I have the ability to pay high attention to detail and address challenges, make informed decisions and work independently. I work with ease in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment and maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines. My strong organizational skills are matched with the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. I will demonstrate dependability and sense of urgency about getting results with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality. Having over twenty years of office executive support experience allows me the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and flexibility to change focus quickly as demands change. In addition, create office manuals in my spare time. References provided at your request.
Windows 98/00/Vista, XP, NT, Microsoft Office, Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills, Outlook, Publisher, Internet
Ral Corporation Plumbing, Heating and Hardware Specialists
September 1989 - June 1993
Showroom Manager, New Construction/Design Specialist, High end Kitchen and Bath
Suffern, Middletown, New York, Fairfield New Jersey, Connecticut
Kanebridge Corporation National Manufacturer and Distributor of Nuts, Bolts and Screws
November 1987 - September 1989
Customer sales and service representative, On-phone computer order entry, Invoicing, file maintenance, order tracking, reports (past due, back order, credit inventory). Quality control of customer grade eight bolt distribution.
Main headquarters of Mahwah, NJ
Ridgewood Corporation Plumbing Heating and Hardware Specialists
November 9 1984 - October 1987 Full Time * 1996 -2001 Part Time
Hardware Manager/Showroom Manager/New Construction/Contractors High end Kitchen and Bath
Main Headquarters of Mahwah, Hackensack, Bayonne, Westwood, New Jersey. Harriman, Middletown, New York
Armour Products Glass and Sand Etching Systems
April 1997 - April 2010
Part time Outsource
Main headquarters Wyckoff, New Jersey