firstname.lastname@example.org 203-313-4840 1079 Pleasant Street, Palmer, MA 01069
• Developed, produced, coordinated, disseminated financial press releases, presentations, and investor reports (annual & quarterly) to media and investment community.
• Heavy copy editing, fact-checking and proofreading, readying reports and documents for publication.
• Meeting hard deadlines on high-volume production schedule.
• Collaborating to develop and/or implementing semester-long syllabus designed to develop writing and critical thinking.
• Responding with short lead-time to short-term assignments.
• Managed department resources within modest budget of $300K
• Reported to CFO/CEO of this Fortune 300 industrial conglomerate.
2007 Western Connecticut State University Master's Program in English Literature
1988 New School for Social Research Master's Program in Philosophy/ minor in Economics
1978 SUNY Stony Brook Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy
2/2010 – 3/2010 Adjunct Lecturer
270 Farmington Road Farmington, CT 860-882-1690
9/1999 - 2009 Adjunct Lecturer
9/1995 - 5/2000 Graduate Assistant
Western Connecticut State University
181 White Street Danbury, CT 203-837-8200
1/1986 - 8/1995 Investor Relations, Financial PR Administrator
100 First Stamford Place Stamford, CT 203-363-7300
9/1979 - 9/1982 Editorial / Administrative Assistant
United Nations Children's Fund
683 First Ave New York, NY 212-326-7550
Writing Reports (business / academic); Copy (adv / release); Presentations
Recording Minutes and transcriptions (meetings; audio & video transcription)
Editorial Editing, Copyediting, Proofreading
Softwares MS Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel;
Adobe: Photoshop; Acrobat Pro; InDesign
Aesthetics; Multidisciplinary Arts and Social Sciences; Music; Psychology; Comparative Literature
English Mother tongue (American)
French Translation – good
Conversational – Limited