I have done some DP work for short films and commercials. I just wrapped on a short and am slated for a few shorts late this year early next year. Most of my experience lends to TV and Sports production but my passion is film production. I do have experience as a DP/Camera Op and Editor.
Here is the list of equipment i bring to the team
Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera
- Nikkor Speed Booster
- Nikkor 18-55 MM
- Nikkor 55-200 MM
- 6 Batteries
- 4 64 GB SD Cards
Fluid Head Tripod W/ Dolly Skates (no Track)
Portable Green Screen
3 1K Day Lights
3 1K Halogen Lights
Zoom H6 W/ Shot Gun Mount and boom pole
External Viewing Monitor
Basic Gel Kit (CTO/CTB, plus/minus green)
Suction Cup Mount
My experience includes:
· Successfully shooting, directing, logging, capturing, editing, burning to DVD, and archiving numerous short films, commercials, PSA’s, newscasts, pre-taped and live sports.
· Switching live sporting events for closed circuit and Internet based television.
· Creating, writing and producing in-game promotional videos and advertisements for the Southern Illinois Miners.
· Creating writing and producing documentaries and short narratives.
· Shooting with a Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera, Sony FX7, Cannon XL2, Panasonic DVC7, Nikon D3200, Nikon D5200, GoPro Hero 2, and Sony Handycam DCR-SR68
· 3-point lighting, Green Screen shooting, After Effects, editing on Adobe, FCP and Avid. As well as other photo and video manipulation programs.
Here are links to some of my shorts
Self-Employed (DP/Camera Op)
Reflex (DP/Camera Op)