Tracie Lynn Allen
419 Pearl St.
Baytown, TX 77520
An Entry level position within the field of Customer Service/Care.
Previous Hotel Front Desk/Night Audit experience. Supervisory experience. Proficient in Windows-based programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Organization, scheduling, and time management. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Data entry, Bookkeeping, Bulk Mailing, and Travel Planning skills. Research skills with a tendency to think outside the box. Ability to interact with many types of personalities. Able to work with little or no supervision or with a team.
- Royal Purple Raceway – Baytown, TX: April 2014 – Present
- Texas Eyes and Ears – Highlands, TX: March 2014 – Present
Eye and ear screenings at area daycares and private primary schools
- Lee College FWS – Baytown, TX: May 2012 – August 2012
- Factory Shoe Warehouse – Baytown, TX: December 2011 – December 2011
- Lee College FWS – Baytown, TX: January 2008 – May 2008
Switchboard Operator Assistant
- Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District - Baytown/Highlands, TX: November 1995 – May 1998
- Motel 6 – Baytown, TX: April 1993 – May 1994
Front Desk Sales Representative
- Lee College, Baytown TX: Part Time Spring 1993 – Summer 2012
Concentration(s): Liberal Arts
Fitness and Nutrition
- Walden University Online, Minneapolis MN: Fall 2009 – Summer 2010
Concentration(s): Instructional Design and Technology
- San Jacinto College North Campus, Houston TX: Spring 2000
Concentration(s): Social Science