Spanish Interpreter position.
• Extensive experience as a consecutive Spanish Interpreter in Medical, Legal, Financial, Insurance and Banking fields.
• Proficient in Medical Terminology.
• Used to handling high call volume for Government Agencies such as: Homeland Security, INS, IRS, Social Security Administration and Welfare Office.
• Court calls experience: Worker’s Compensation and Bankruptcy cases.
• Motivated and personable with excellent customer service skills.
• Capable of maintaining high level of confidentiality regarding personal and financial records.
• Completed and approved background check and fingerprint screening as required by Government Agencies.
• 2008 – Present Interpreter. Language Line Services. Monterrey, CA.
• 2004 – 2012 Interpreter. Language Service Associates. Philadelphia, PA
• 2009 - 2012 Interpreter. CyraCom International Inc. Tucson, AZ.
• 2003 – 2008 Interpreter. Teleinterpreters. Miami, FL.
• 2007 – 2009 Interpreter. Language Learning Enterprises. Washington DC.
• 1997 – 2002 Interpreter. Language Line Services. Monterrey, CA.
• 1990 – 1997 Interpreter. General Medical Clinic. Van Nuys, CA.
• 2007 - LLE-Link. Washington DC. Over the telephone Interpreter Certificate.
• 2000 - Language Line University, CA. LLU CMI, Certification Number 10094
• 1997–2001 - Language Line Services. Monterrey, CA. Certified in: Court, Insurance, Medical and Finance Interpreting.
• 1996 - Southern California School of Interpretation. Santa Fe Springs, CA. Diploma in Medical Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpretation, as well as in Sight Translation.
• California State License #500146.
• 1995 - Northridge University. Northridge, CA. Diploma in Medical Interpreting
• 1970 - UBA Philosophy and Literature University. Buenos Aires, Argentina. Associates Degree in Psychology.
-References and Diplomas upon request-