5 OMOLOLA STREET IKOSI KETU • LAGOS STATE
PHONE (234)-01 4709888, 08063747885 • E-MAIL CHYFURU@YAHOO.COM
OFURUMAZI EBIMOBOERE CHARITY
To be part of resourceful and dedicated team committed to the development of an organization and reward hard work; above all, to be in the atmosphere spurred by the desire to excel
Date of Birth: Oct 23 1980
State of Origin: Bayelsa State
? OPERATING SYSTEM
? Windows ‘9x ,DOS, Windows NT,Windows2000,Windows XP
? DATABASES: Sybase Database(ASE), SQL Server
? UNICORN - (Telecom) Applications
? TELECOMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY : CDMA, HLR/VLR , BILLING ISSUES, INTERCONNECT ISSUES, SWITCH BASICS
Hardworking, excellent communication skill with proficiency in English and Yoruba easily motivated to liaise with supervisory personal in the planning and the growth of the company
Lagos state University Bsc in Computer Science In view
2001-2003 Bayelsa State College of Art and Science Agudama Epie Bayelsa State OND in Computer Science
1993-1999 Immaculate Heart Comp. High School Maryland Senior secondary Leaving Certificate
2003-2004 Intercellular Nigeria plc 2 Amodu ojikutu Street off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island (Billing and Customer Account Department
In-house training of Antivirus Attack on a system
In-house training of CDMA1X configuration.
In house training on Unicorn Application and Interconnect Billing System.
? 2005-till date Intercellular Nigeria plc 2 Amodu ojikutu street off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island (Billing and Customer Account Department)
• Generation of Script To Correct Billing anomaly on telephone packages
• Generation of weekly Reports for Revenue Analysis.
• Generation Weekly Reports for controls and Database checks
• Generation of Daily Adjustment Report
• Managing of Medusa (Mediation Server)
• Managing of Voice Mail Application Server
• Managing of Interactive Voice Response Payment System (IVR)
• Monitoring of Rater (Rating node and Rating controller)
• Monitoring of Unicorn Manager
• Installation of Unicorn Application, 1X Application, Customer Complaint system, Card information application.
• Perform Daily Backup Database
• Troubleshooting Application errors
HELP DESK SUPPORT
• Resolving User Problem Troubleshooting Service activation errors
• Consult with clients by phone who solicits orders for goods, billing and services.
• Adherence to customer service script to investigate and resolve problems, request and responding to all questions as regards concerns, products and complaints.
• Viewing, researching, analyzing orders, customers payment information, utilizing unicorn applications to resolve issues and responding to customer inquires in a timely manner.
• Documentation of all phone calls with regards to summarizing conversation and necessary information
• Daily Processing of Rawcdr for reconciliation with other PTO’S and Uploading into the Interconnect Database.
• Weekly report generation of Interconnectivity revenue from other PTO’S
• Weekly backup of Interconnect Server.
• Monthly generation of report needed for total interconnectivity revenue
• Monthly backup
MRS EDITH UKU
Urban and Regional Planning
Bayelsa State College of Art and Science
Agudama Epie Bayelsa State.
MR TAIWO MATILUKURO
39 Oluyombo Street Ikosi Ketu