Collaborate in a work environment with my knowledge, experience, integrity, and skills for the overall benefit and growth of the institution with dedication and commitment to my work. In addition, I am interested in being part of a team that allows professional and personal development.
2003-2008 Bachelor degree in Psychology from Marista University of Merida.
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Course in "Play psychotherapy as a tool for management and treatment of emotional problems in children" given by the Mexican Association of Play Psychotherapy.
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico 2008-2009
Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
• Educational Program facilitator for kids 3 to 6 years old and their parents
• Educational Program facilitator for adolescents
• Staff trainer in both of these educational programs
Instituto de Ciencias Humanas Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
• Teacher of the subject “General Psychology” for nursing students
Viajes Aventuras Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Sales person, 2008- 2010
• Performed administrative duties
“Kids of America” Elementary School Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Tutoring, 2007 and 2012
• Tutoring students with their homework
• Fluent in both English and Spanish
• Ability to adapt
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
• Coordination of tasks
• Commitment to the responsibilities assigned