PUSHPALATHA RATHNA DORAISWAMY
email@example.com +1 716-994-5581
Performance-driven and accomplished Team Leader with a proven ability to achieve and exceed all business-development and project-completion goals in high-pressure environments. Experienced in providing business solutions that enhance productivity, improve quality and drive sustained business performance.
? Over 9 years of experience in BFSI and service domain.
? Involved in various process improvements, projects and manual system testing.
? Handled many process related projects under Banking Operations. Also have a proven track record of excellent Project and Team management.
? Involved in different phases of projects and have adequate knowledge in Monthly MIS, Requirement Analysis
? Worked as a Team coordinator for Delegated Secured Email Messaging (HSBC).
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
? Understand Client Requirements
? Application of expert domain knowledge to build business requirements and review functional requirements
? Review and ensure the Quality of the deliverables.
? Prepare Management Information Systems (MIS) and circulate it to the Senior Management.
? Process Migrations ? Client Interaction & Meetings
? Strong Domain Knowledge ? Team Handling
? Quality Initiatives ? Documentation & MIS Reporting
From 27-06-2005 to 04-04-2014
Company : HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Limited, Bangalore
Designation : Associate
HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Limited.
London and NY Fixed Income
• Line of Business London and NY Fixed Income
• Work involves of setting up bonds Securities in different downstream system like Broad ridge (ICI IMPACT), Treats NY, Summit, Paris Summit, FTC and Treats London.
• Creating of Bonds setup for USD and non USD currencies.
• Adding and amending the cash flows for mortgage securities as MBS & ABS. Other securities like Corporate Bonds, Sinking Fund, Convertible Bonds, Municipal Bonds, Money Markets, US Treasuries, specific to US and UK markets.
• Involved in solving all trade breaks, caused due to incorrect security static. Liaise with trade support groups and agents / counterparties to resolve unmatched transactions before market cut-off and Monitor and rectify cash and stock breaks.
• Investigate and take actions to resolve failing unmatched transactions of clients data as per the global systems provided globally.
• Updating of coupon and Factor rates based on the payment frequency.
• Handling client queries and resolving their issues based on Updating coupon rates and the factor at regular Intervals.
• Documentation and maintaining of key operating procedures and other process records.
• Preparing various reports like Activity Report, Error Tracker, Client Complaint & Issue log and Management information.
• Ensuring completion of day-to-day work within the agreed turnaround time.
• Once work is completed we sent confirmation reports via mail.
2. GRDS(Global Reference Data System) : GRDS is the strategic source of instruments reference data within HSBC Global Banking and Markets . GRDS is currently being developed to allow a number of business to connect to its database to utilizations
3. Global Miles Swap (GMS)
The HSBC mile swap program allows Premier Cardholders to exchange earned points for airline frequent flyer miles. The role involves Coordinating with various teams in HSBC Bangalore (HTSB) involved in setting up the process Global Miles, to convert Credit card points to Air-miles. Project essentials include: 1.Business: Maritz US/Canada/UK, 2.Customer Base: Global Premier US Cards, 3.Airlines: Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific & British Airlines, 4.HTSB: Bangalore sites the Hub for all processing operations.
4. Secured Email Messaging (SEM)
The objective of SEM is to provide email support to HSBC customers through secure messaging on their saving, current and loan accounts. SEM also provides general enquiries. Ex: Account opening, investment, insurance, check, debit card replacement, standing orders, and other direct debit queries like change of address, overseas payment, savings product, interest rates, and calculations for regular and online savers.
1. Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR)
The team processes transactions that take place on day to day basis at the branches. These financial transactions are researched and decisions are taken in accordance with the Federal law and in consistence with the Banking standards, thus delivering quality service to the customers. To sum up the objective of CTR is to prevent money laundering and we act as a check on the teller to see if the CTR has been filed correctly with relevant details. I was a quality analyst for the team. The objective is to ensure that the team meets the quality standards, supported the team as and when the BAU targets has to be achieved. As quality analyst I performed auditing on the case worked by CSE and undertook the below tasks.
• Give timely feedback
• Analyze error trends and design refresh course based on the trend
• Conduct spot feedback sessions
One to one feedback sessions
• Identify strength and improvement areas of CSE and provide adequate training
• Update procedural changes and cascade the same to the team
• Prepare monthly MI reports on productivity and quality
• Ensure that PLAs and SLAs are met
2. Microfilm Research & Signature Verification Processes
• Processing of requests, providing images / proof of transactions in all legal requirements.
• Signature Verification and Payments.
• Responsible for handling the process – work requisitions allocation of work, streamlining the workflow, interaction with the Business Partners.
• Branch Automation research for ATM transactions
• Team coordinator for the process which requires taking care of the teams routine activities, work allocation and liaise with the business area in the absence of team manager.
• Preparing weekly report on team performance and volume of work done to be presented to the Business area.
• Performing quality check for the team and ensuring the quality standards are met consistently.
• Took initiative and responsibility to improve new joiners performances by continuous monitoring of their performance thus facilitate continuous improvement through the identification, implementation and sharing of best practices.
• Recipient of customer satisfaction award.
• Recipient of MFG awarded for the team CTR.
• Recipient for the WALL OF FAME awarded for the team CTR.
• Act as process specialist in case of process clarification to the newer team, members.
• Key member of event organizing committees.
Company : ICICI ONESOURCE, Bangalore
Designation : Associate
? Managed the team effectively when the line manager was at the Business area on a business transition. Prioritized and delegated the daily deliverables among the team members.
? Compiled the Daily and monthly management information for the department and projected the likely volume of work for the team.
? Ensured all the PLA’s were met.
? Successfully resolved team issues and delegated responsibilities to the team members according to their personal development plans.
? Bachelors in Economics from Kuvempu University, Shimoga
? SAS® Business Analytics
? Platforms: WIN-95/98, WINDOWS-NT4.0, WINDOWS 2000, Mainframe
? Accounting Software: Tally
? Other Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint (2007)
? Programming Language: SAS, C C++
? Email Systems: Ms Outlook Express, Lotus Notes
? Nationality: Indian
? Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil,Telugu
? Interests: Palmistry, Music, Dancing and Event management
95 Spring Meadow Drive
Williamsville, New York 14221
Work Permit Number: EAC-14-902-21155
Passport Number: Z2607463