PRINT GURU FOR RENT. Branding & marketing communications SOLUTIONS. DECADES of experience. Award-winning CREATIVITY. Contact Bill: 508-737-7725 or email@example.com
Now you're wondering… "7 Seas"?…
"Cape Cod Creativity: Considered Concepts, Capably Crafted" will solve your presentation, communications, or marketing dilemmas. Our very unique perspective adds a dimension to design solutions that most 'big city' studios and agencies simply can't have. The Cape gives you a very creativity-inducing mindset that’s hard to shake once you've been ‘indoctrinated’... The ocean, the heritage, the beauty, the quietude, the charm, the friendliness, the “Yankee ingenuity”, the clarity, the solitude, the serenity, the artists, the fishing boats, the salt air, the foghorns... It’s hard not to “Fall in love with Olde Cape Cod.” The Cape mindset was permanently infused in this midwesterner's vision.
Besides the creativity and innovative thinking, this small market area also had an effect on our work ethic. We always had to be efficient, effective and resourceful too. It really helps also, that we LOVE what we do. So you'll always get our best efforts. And your money's worth. Those efforts have won dozens of design awards for creative solutions for our clients. But we are most proud of simply making our clients happy with the results they achieved.
Several years ago, after thirty-some years on Cape Cod, we moved our main business to the 'big-leagues' – the NYC/NJ/PA area, but still have maintained our "7 Seas" philosophy, love of the coast, and a few of our Cape clients...
We have lots of experience solving problems for small & mid-sized companies and startups. We will immerse ourselves in your business. We'll help position you to meet and beat your competition, to get to the next level in your marketplace. We strongly believe in early development of brand image for any business or product. We'd love to be your creative source for:
• Comprehensive corporate Identity & communications (and Logos!);
• Product Brand Identity, Packaging, Catalogs, Wholesale/Retail Presentation/Display;
• Publications: posters, magazines, books & Other Print Materials;
• Marketing concepts & development, advertising & promotions;
• Architectural design, space planning & detailing;
• Art Direction, graphics & creative development;
• Product & still life photography for catalogs (print or online), packaging & advertising;
• Also landscape, fine art and stock photography (especially coastal related);
• Complete high quality production services for all the above.
We can help ANY business, but we are particularly fond of working in these industries:
• tabletop, giftware, arts, kitchenware, home decor & housewares;
• gourmet & specialty foods;
• restaurants & bars;
• travel & destination;
• publications (particularly coastal-oriented);
• independent farmers & fishermen (always have discounts for these)
• coastal/marine oriented non-profits (discounts here too)
• and in architecture, landscape & building trades/suppliers.
And just a bit about 'we'... The ‘we’ is now just me, Bill Thauer, a consultant art director, designer and photographer. 'We' are ready to help with all your design and creative needs with personal service. No frills. No fancy overhead. No one between you and 'us'. Just practical, creative thinking to find solutions for what you need. And more services than you thought could ever come from such a small ‘staff’....
I’m no ‘prima donna’ graphic 'artist' – but rather a practical objective graphic designer who relishes the opportunity to solve a communication or visual problem for a discerning client. I care about solving your problems, not just creating beautiful 'art'. My philosophy: a Graphic DESIGNER is objective - presents a solution to a client's problem; while a Graphic ARTIST is more subjective - creates art to his own 'muse'. I'm the former… I DESIGN FOR MY CLIENTS..
I'd love to be your single-source creative vendor, who can handle most all of your graphic needs to a high level with a minimum of hassle. If you'd like to see details of my varied career, please check out my personal history and CV at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/billthauer.
Thanx for considering "us."