• To provide optimum benefit to the organization by integrating knowledge, experience, aptitude & attitude.
• Looking forward for a career in that organization that offers challenges, responsibilities & opportunities to learn & enhance my skills.
? Working in Idea Cellular Limited, Jammu from Nov 2010 as an Associate Executive-HR
• Handling Recruitment Drives & conducting interviews for different departments.
• Joining formalities viz…Appointment letter, Joining Kits, Sims, reference check forms, medical health checkups, etc.
• Maintaining & Auditing Personnel Files of employees.
• Maintaining Statutory Compliances viz…Contract Labor Act, Minimum Wages Act, Payment of Wages Act, PF, ESIC Act, etc.
• Maintaining Statutory Compliances of all the vendors associated with the company.
• Maintaining & Updating Monthly MIS reports.
• Relocation of employees-Initiating relocation activities viz…employee sim, PF forms & other joining formalities.
• Termination of employees-Initiating Full & Final Settlement, Exit Interview Form, PF forms Resignation & Relieving formalities.
• Working on & updating various applications on HR software-Poornata viz…Creating job openings, interview assessments, compensation, leave records, attendance records, employee personal & job details etc.
• Working on & updating various employee compensation parts on Mafoi’s online application.
• Maintaining Records & calculations of wages sheet for Contractual employees.
• Working on Records of attendance & leave management reports in Poornata.
HR Administration & TQM
• Handling, maintaining & supplying employees various Stationery related items.
• Conducting various Employee Engagement Activities.
• Handling various employees requests on Request tracker-I Mitra
• Employee follows ups
? Worked in GTT (Global Talent Track ) ,Jammu as a HR Recruiter from September 2010 till Nov 2010
• Handling Recruitment Drives & conducting interviews
• Conducting seminars in various schools & colleges
• Generating & maintaining various daily MIS reports to Corporate (Pune)
• Conducting Psychological & Aptitude test of candidates
• Maintaining & updating Databases of candidates on software.
• Conducting training sessions on Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, Personality Grooming & on Behavioral Aspects.
• MBA (Majors- HR & Minors-Marketing) from Jammu University in 2010.
• BCA from GCW Parade College, Jammu in 2008.
• 12th from Summer Fields School, New Delhi, (C.B.S.E Board) in 2005.
• 10th from Summer Fields School, New Delhi (C.B.S.E Board) in 2003.
• Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint Presentations
• Good Communications Skills
• Optimistic Attitude
• Excellent in engagement with employees in various activities
Summer Training During M.B.A
• Company-- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (B.S.N.L) at Head office Jammu
• Project--“H.R Functions in BSNL”.
• Project Duration—22 June 2009 to 10 August 2009
• Position—Management Trainee
Short Term Project During M.B.A
• Company-- Sukam
• Project--“Consumer Satisfaction of Sukam-Inverters”
Project During B.C.A
• Designed the Website of G.C.W Parade College.
Assignments Taken During The Course
• “Recruitment & Selection procedure in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”
• “Performance Appraisal Techniques in J & K Bank”
• “Product Portfolio of Godrej Industries”
• “Services by Videocon Industries’
• YES+ Course-- Youth Empowerment Skills workshop (Stress Management course) by Art of Living.
• Software Development.
• Computer Hardware & Networking.
Extra Curricular Activities
• Participated in Fest organized by Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune in 2009.
• Participated in Fest organized by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra in 2009.
• Participated in National IT Festival held in 2005 by Govt. College for Women Parade, Jammu.
Hobbies and Interest
Father’s Name : Ashok Sachdeva
Date of Birth : 4th November 1987
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : Hindi, English, Punjabi, and Dogri