Photography by Joanna
JOANNA K. SZYMANSKA
Chicago area fine art, wedding, portrait and event photography
Experienced Photographer and Creative Professional
Linkedin Profile: www.linkedin.com/pub/joanna-szymanska/6a/58a/5a3/
Skilled, well rounded, photographer. Well versed in digital photography in all formats. Background in location and studio photography utilizing available and flesh lighting. Fine art photography exhibited internationally. Has worked with clients of all ages and backgrounds. Capable of complex post production, editing and retouching using industry standard software. Master degree of fine art knowledge. Looking to become a part of a creative team of Powerhouse Productionz Group of America.
• Exhibited personal photographic projects in international and regional shows.
• Utilized digital and traditional photographic techniques to produce images for print and exhibition.
• Handled location and the studio shoots for events, collaborations, and documentation.
• Owner of Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Zoom Lens and Canon 7D Camera
Joanna K. Szymanska Photography – June 2006-present
• Capture and edit photographs for wedding, portraits and events.
• Document art works, installations and performances for artists’ portfolios.
• Work with creative teams on commercial product and lifestyle shoots.
Teaching Arts Experience 1986 - 2005
Maria Curie-Sklodowska University Master's degree - Art Teacher Education
Triton College in River Grove, IL and Truman College in Chicago, IL - Photography
Bialystok Technical University - Computer Science
University of Silesia - Computer Graphics
The Art Magazine Collection International's photo –
http://lartmag.wix.com/lltheartmagazine Joanna Szymanska
- computer's graphic and web design
- Polish and English language
Photography, teaching, fine art, design, travel, Nature Photography
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST