SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient with Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere
• Adept at operating professional video cameras, DSLRs and audio equipment
• Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and other production software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with a great attitude
• Thorough understanding of Macintosh OSX
• Maintains well organized electronic files
• Responsible and reliable
• Creative thinker and designer
• VBrick streaming broadcast operator
University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA Graduated
Major: Communication and Film GPA: 3.526
Auburn High School, Auburn MA
Graduated with Honors: May 2010
The Hanover Insurance Group, Worcester, MA – May 2014
Freelance Production Assistant
Audio engineer, streaming video tech, and editor on a PSA for Ataxia.
University of Massachusetts Athletics, Amherst, MA – October 2013-April 2014
Worked as a camera operator, graphics operator, and live production assistant for many UMass Athletics sports games.
Amherst Media, Amherst, MA – Internship, 2013
Utilized Final Cut Pro X to edit various video projects, along with operating studio cameras for in-studio talk shows. Camera operator for many events, including a presentation by childrens book author Mo Willems at the Eric Carle childrens museum and a Special Olympics torch run.
TJX Companies, Incorporated, Framingham, MA – July-August, 2012
Assisted with organizing the digital asset management system by tagging images with keywords and identifying images in need of touch up. Organized marketing and advertising assets into several digitally accessible projects.
Lapriore Videography, Worcester, MA – Internship, 2012
Utilized Final Cut Pro 7 to edit various video projects, including patient testimonials for a local doctor. Camera operator for several informational videos for their sub-company, Flick Forward.
• Four years of Perfect Attendance at Auburn High School
• Selected by AHS faculty to receive Graphic Arts award
• AHS Science award
• 2nd degree martial arts black belt