P.O. Box 52107
Albany, GA 31703
To obtain a position, utilizing the skills gained in related education coursework and work experience.
Ph.D. in Business Administration Anticipated Graduation Date: 06/2015
Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, AZ
• Specialization: Public Administration
• Related Coursework: Public Administration, Administrative Law, Doctoral Comprehensive Strategic Knowledge Studies, Urban Politics, Qualitative Research Design, Public Budgeting and Finance, Quantitative Research Design
M.S. in Management 01/2010
Troy University, Albany, GA
• Specialization: Human Resource Management
• Related Coursework: Computers and Government Management Information Systems, Legal Environment of Employment Decisions, Labor Law, Business Research Design, Financial Analysis, Specialized Study, Management Strategy, Theory of Organizations
B.S. in Management 05/2006
Albany State University, Albany, GA
• Delta Mu Delta Graduate
• *** Laude Graduate with a 3.57 GPA
• Related Coursework: Analytic Discussion of Global Issues, Foundations of Financial Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Learning, Management Science and Operation Management, Management Information Systems, Database Management Systems, Seminar in Organizational Theory and Behavior, Business Policy, System Analysis and Design
Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies
Graduate Certificate in Project Management 06/2011
Keller Graduate School of Management, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
• Related Coursework: Managing Quality, Project Management Systems, Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Advanced Program Management, Project Cost and Schedule Control, Applied Managerial Statistics, Project Risk Management
Customer Care Professional, Teleperformance USA (TPUSA) 02/2014-03/2014
• Processed outsourcing calls for AT&T Mobility in the Billing and Payments Department.
• Participated in a three-week training, which consisted of reviewing the policies and regulations of AT&T [via the use of MyCSP (Client Service Portal)] as well as learning how to use information systems, such as Clarify [Customer Service Management (CSM) System) and Telegence (CSM Billing System)].
• Participated in client meetings, which updates, pertaining the CSM and billing systems as well as TPUSA and AT&T’s policies, procedures, and events were being provided by the supervisor.
Communication Assistant (CA), Hamilton Relay 08/2006-09/2013
• Processed relay calls for deaf, hard of hearing, and difficulty speaking individuals.
• Prepared troubleshooting reports for technical support via designated supervisor or lead CA.
• Assisted in the quality assurance of CA trainees, such as aiding in the performance management role with training classes (i.e., test calls, typing tests, shadowing).
o Assisted in the July 2010 and October 2011 training classes.
• Assisted with suggestions pertaining to policy and procedures to help enhance the professional experience of the CAs as well as the service experience of the customers.
• Adhered to strict confidentiality policies concerning customers’ information and call content.
• Tested for CapTel placement during February-March 2013 and received a satisfactory score.
• Participated in quarterly meetings, which often stressed job performance and deaf culture.
• Completed monthly deaf-culture activities to better enhance the learning experience of the Deaf, hard of hearing, and difficulty speaking customers.
o Consisted of ASL Gloss to English Translation handouts, videos, tests, and surveys.
• Accomplishments: CA of the Month, Human Resource Award, Perfect Attendance Award
Staffing Consultant, StaffingForce 06/2014
Independent Contractor, Milrich Associates, LLP 04/2014-05/2014
Tutor, Exceptional Instructional Design 12/2013-Present
Member, Berachah Fellowship Church 04/2010-Present
• Ambassador (2013-Present)
• Assistant, Children’s Church (2011-Present)
• Secretary, Levitical Priesthood (2011-Present)
• Secretary, Outreach Ministry (2011-Present)
• Participant, Honor’s Day Program (2010-2011)
Publicity Chair, Delta Mu Delta, Eta Pi Chapter, Albany State University 2006
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project), PDF, Research Projects, Data Entry, Administrative Support, Case Analysis, 70+WPM