Room No. 2N03, Orchard Hall, Mail Box 181, Farmingdale State College, 2350 Broad Hollow Rd Farmingdale, NY 11735 Cell: 516-595-0023 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Team-oriented Mechanical Engineer who works effectively with all levels of employees in cross-functional teams.
PSG College of Technology, India July 2010 - May 2013
B.S., Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.4/4.0
Farmingdale State College (SUNY) August 2013 - May 2014
B.S., Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.5/4.0
Cambridge School, New Delhi, India 2008 – 2010
? Manufacturing (Engineering)
? Autodesk Inventor (Design Engineering)
? Electrical (Engineering) ? Calculus I (Math)
? Calculus II (Highest Math)
? Written and Communicational Skill (Public Speaking) ? Energy (Engineering)
? Structural (Engineering)
? Business Management
AFC Industries, College Point, New York
Internship April 2014 – May 2014
• Worked as a design engineer.
• Read maps and drawings and successfully optimized it.
• Worked as a leader and helped the company to grow in every sense possible.
Marketing Times (Maruti Suzuki Ltd.), New Delhi May 2012 – June 2012
• Worked in a team of automotive engineers.
• Detail study of individual parts.
Did a presentation to improve the automotive system.
• System Insulation and energy efficiency- heat insulation and calculation of heat loss as an energy engineer. And further took part in various activities in suggesting ways to conserve energy, for eg. For solar cells etc.
• Sensors-Detection of temperature using thermocouple and calibration using LabView.
• Design of hydraulic lift.
AFFILIATIONS & AWARDS
American Society Of Mechanical Engineering 2011 – 2012
Maruti Suzuki Limited 2012
Applications: 2D and 3D modeling, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, FEA Analysis, Structural Engineering, Hydraulic and pneumatic design, Computer aided manufacturing software (CAM), HVAC, Boilers, Heating Systems, Plumbing, Energy Engineering, MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Manufacturing, C++, Electrical, Automotive engineering
Languages: Fluent in English, Hindi. Little bit of Punjabi.