Interpretation / translation services for individual meetings, interviews, telephone calls, etc. including one to one and group settings, translate orally or in writing documents.
Equipment utilization such as computers, word processors, copy machines, etc.
Preparation of written translations, correspondence and forms from one language to another.
• Children International 2013
*Translator/ Companion Interpreter
*Letter translation (Spanish-English-Spanish)
Manager: Marcela Munguia
• DIF Once a year / Community Service
* Hearing aids delivery to low income people, simultaneous interpretation is required between patient and doctor during device placement.
• MISION MEXICO-QUEBEC 2013 (Freelance)
*Introducing the company’s products to possible associates.
Manager: Frederic Brais
• Centro Universitario Angloamericano 2009-2013
Degree in languages specialized Interpreter-Translator
Basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective verbal and written communication in the English and French language.
Ability to verbally translate spoken material.
English, Spanish & French: fluent
Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel.
• Participating in social events related to altruism
• Playing paddle