Passionate, dedicated educator seeking a position teaching education in a public school.
- Type 29 – Endorsement in Bilingual Education Teacher –Arabic
- Type 39 –Substitute -90 Days teaching
• Master Degree in Computer Science from Governors State University (August, 2010).
• Obtained Bachelor in Computer Science from Berzeit University , Palestine (2003)
Professional Excellence Summary
• Have an extensive experience in teaching with different adults as well as children community from distinctive cultural surroundings.
• Have fluency in Arabic and English language in both forms like verbal and written.
• Excellent knowledge of group behavior and dynamics, societal trends and influences, human migrations, ethnicity, cultures and their history and origins.
• Experience with PC systems and software hardware.
?Bilingual Teacher Aid
• Provide support to ESL students
• Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programs for students and help monitor their progress.
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
• Evaluate student progress and support recommendations for further student development.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as the head teacher requires.
• Contact parents, answered questions and translate to them
Reader? Scoring Graduation Test in Science, Math and English.