1901 North Hudson
Pueblo Colorado 81003
Summary: In summary I believe I am the best candidate for this job. I have over 6 years in customer service. I have worked sales jobs that are 100% commission and with my ability to relate to the customer I believe I can help this company grow and develop a reputation of customer satisfaction.
Employment: Sitel Albuquerque NM
Customer Service Representative 07/2008 to 02/2010
• Assisted customers with Directv television service.
• Executed daily operations of setting up appointments and generally helping customers with account issues.
• Input of informative information into computer for future calls back.
• Talked with customers by phone and in person.
• Was instrumental in upgrading customers accounts and sales of premium services.
• Filled out contract forms, determined charges for service requested, collected deposits, prepared change of address records and issued discontinuance orders, using computer.
• Reviewed complaints concerning billing and service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
• Retained customers wanting to cancel services
• Discussed Directv television equipment operation with customers over telephone to explain equipment usage and to troubleshoot equipment problems.
• Successfully handled and de-escalated irate and upset customers with a happy resolution for the customers.
Admiral Campershells and Truck Accessories Albuquerque NM
Manufacturer/ Sales Rep 11/2006 to 09/2008
• Directed sales of professional equipment and supplies.
• Executed daily operations of manufacturing campershells, installations, and fabricating..
• Was instrumental in sales of campershells off the lot and scheduling installs.
• Trained and managed new employees and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Advised customers on types of equipment to purchase, considering such factors as cost, space availability and intended use.
• Supervised and performed quality control for finished campershells.
• Resolved customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies and services.
Olive Garden Albuquerque NM
Busser 06/2005 to 05/2006
• Executed daily operations of cleaning and preparing tables.
• Provided customer services to assist servers.
• Was instrumental in a clean and prepared table for customers as well as allowing smooth and timely transition from one customer to the next.
• Trained new bussers of job duties.
Bridgers & Paxton Albuquerque NM
Janitor 06/2003 to 05/2005
• Executed daily operations of cleaning offices, break rooms, bathrooms.
• Was instrumental in providing a sanitary and neat workplace.
• Maintained supplies.
Education: Eldorado High School Albuquerque NM
Central New Mexico Community College Albuquerque NM
Business Graphics unfinished
References: Available Upon Request