5807 S. Reed Way Littleton CO 80123
Skills Years of Experience
Auto Cad Drafting 2
Bilingual Arabic& English
Customer Service 10
City carrier assistant 1 March 2014
Post office (greenwood village) Englewood
• Route or case all classes of mail in sequence of delivery along an established route, rearranges and re labels cases as required,
• Withdraws mail from the distribution case and prepares it in sequence for efficient delivery independently or by another carrier along an established route.
• Prepares and separates all classes of mail to be carried by truck to relay boxes along route for subsequent delivery,
• Handles undeliverable mail in accordance with established procedures,
• Delivers mail along a prescribed route, on foot or by vehicle, on a regular
Product Inspection (Wireless Test Technician) Feb.2011-June 2013
Full Circle Wireless CA -USA
• Inspected materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications; adjusted process or assembly equipment to meet standards
• Collected samples for testing and computed findings
• Read dials and meters to verify functioning of equipment according to specifications
• Analyzed and interpreted blueprints, sample data, and other materials to determine, change, or measure specifications or inspection and testing procedures
Auto Cad Drafting (Entry level)
ST. Mark Engineering CA -USA May.2011-Dec.2012
• Operated computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or convention drafting station to produce designs, working drawings-charts-forms and records
• Coordinated structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determined a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans
• Drew rough and detailed scale plans for foundation buildings and structures
• Laid out and planned interior room arrangements for commercial building
• Checked dimension of materials to be used and assigned number to lists of materials
Print Production Manager
ART Group Company Cairo- Egypt May.2000- Oct.2004
• Direct accountability and management of team of print production coordinators to facilitate the production of marketing acquisition material and printed product.
• Key driver for planning, production and execution of complex master production schedules for all direct mail and package insert campaigns, proactively hold the entire organization accountable to critical dates to ensure production schedule is met.
• Leadership and project Management of team and effectively manage print and letter shop for all acquisition campaigns to ensure high quality, cost effective and timely production.
El Giza Engineering Cairo- Egypt May.1998- Apr.2000
• Set up, adjust and operate the equipment use at surveying job sites
• Measured record and calculate data based on reading from those instrument
• Lie out and recover markings stakes and other such signifiers at work locations.
• Help create drawing and computer images of the location.
Engineer Technician I& Material tester
El Giza Engineering Cairo- Egypt Jun.1996- Apr.1998
• Analyze product failure data and laboratory test results in order to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
• Conduct or supervise tests on raw materials or finished products in order to ensure their quality.
• Determine appropriate methods for fabricating and joining materials
• Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration
• Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process.
Jefferson County Workforce Center Golden, CO 2013
Professional Development: 30 hours
Unified School Garden Grove, CA 2013
Auto Cad Certificate
Survey, Irrigation Institute (Diploma) Cairo, Egypt 1992
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineer Department Cairo, Egypt 1991 High school Diploma 1986
Top Producer Full Circle 2012-2013
Employee of the Year EL Giza Engineering 1999-2000
Top Producer Allianz Egypt 2005-2010 Employee of the Year Art Group 2001-2004