BA in Design from UCLA, plus 30 years of advertising, marketing and art experience. I specialize in 3D anamorphic street painting/chalk art for special events that are interactive. I chalk on all surfaces, including menu boards for restaurants.
B I O G R A P H I C A L D A T A
- Director - International Street Painting Society, Riviera Beach, FL - 7/12 to present
- Communications & Events Coordinator - Town of Jupiter, Jupiter, FL - 12/10 to present
- Creative Director - design for the future/Amazing Street Painting, Riviera Beach, FL - 7/94 to present
- Senior Graphic Designer - The Legend Group, Palm Beach Gardens, FL - 5/08 - 12/08
- Graphic Design Supervisor - Life Fitness, Inc., Irvine, CA - 7/87 to 7/92
- Art Director/Graphic Designer - Domino's Pizza World Headquarters, Ann Arbor, MI - 2/85 to 6/87
- Graphic Designer - ASUCLA Advertising & Communications Department, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA - 10/82 to 6/84
- Freelance Designer - Variety Arts, Inc., New York, NY - 11/83 to 6/86
F O R M A L A R T E D U C A T I O N
BA in Design (1984) University of California, Los Angeles. Classes included Graphic Design, Photography, Color, Clothing & Textile Design, Industrial Design, Video and a minor in English Literature.
Member Florida Chalk Artists Association (FCAA) 2009-present