BETHONY M. BOYD
2148 MINERVA AVE.
COLUMBUS OHIO, 43229-4798
Chase, Columbus, Ohio 05/2014-Present
• HL - Customer Service Representative, Columbus, Ohio 01/2013-Present Mortgage transactions – except payments, fax, email and mail letters, forms and documents.
Integrity Staffing Solutions, Columbus, Ohio 12/2013-04/2014
• JP Morgan Chase, Customer Service Representative, Columbus, Ohio 01/2013-Present Mortgage transactions – except payments, fax, email and mail letters, forms and documents.
Pearson VUE, Test Administrator/Proctor, Gahanna, Ohio- 04/2013-12/2013
• Review policy, security and test center procedures with candidates. Inspect the candidates to make sure they are not bringing in any items that are not allowed in the testing room. Sign the candidates in to begin testing. Monitor the activity of the candidates during testing.
Avon, Leadership Representative, Columbus, Ohio -11/2012-Present
• Recognize, coach and promote the members in my down-line unit to reach their earnings potential. Prospecting, to help build a team by talking to people about Avon's earnings opportunities. Set appointments to transform interested prospects into motivated representatives. Train team members on how to sell. Coach team on selling, sharing and showing products.
Avon, Independent Sales Representative, Columbus, Ohio- 11/2012-Present
• Handle direct sales to the public as an Independent Sales Representative. Promoting products for sales and independently building a customer base, with one on one contact with customers. Reaching goals to help grow and expand sales.
Cheryl's & CO., Customer Service, Columbus, Ohio -11/2012-12/2012
• Handled escalated emails and phone calls from on-line customers and followed proper procedures to resolve the issues. Searched tracking information for the customer's packages. Issued refunds and discounts to customers for their orders. Re-issued corrected orders. Answered escalated questions and complaints from customers.
Macy's, Merchandising Support, Columbus Ohio -9/2011-11/2012
• Placed new and back stocked merchandise onto the sales floor creating and following merchandise plans. Processed out of season merchandise that needed to go back to the warehouse and to vendors. Price checked merchandise for sales. Stocked and created merchandise displays. Assisted customers in finding the items they were looking for. Helped out when needed in the Fulfillment Department to find, pack and process merchandise for shipment.
Ohio State Fair, Gate Seller, Columbus, Ohio- 07/2011-08/2011
• Sold numerous cash register generated receipts (tickets) to permit patrons access into the Ohio State Fairgrounds.
Franklin County Board of Elections, Columbus, Ohio 11/2003-12/2008
Precinct Election Official Recruiter -8/2007-11/2008
• Recruited Poll Workers for numerous polling locations. Entered Poll Worker information in the Integrity database. Scheduled Poll workers for training classes. Kept track of the number of Poll Workers per polling location.
Precinct Election Officials Machine Trainer Assistant- 3/2006- 5/2006, 8/2006, 5/2007
• Trained hundreds of Precinct Election Officials on the new voting machines for the Primary and General Elections. During Election days handled numerous phone calls from precincts that were having trouble closing their machines. Walked them through step by step to help resolve their issues and/or made a phone call to technical mechanics to fix machine problems on site.
Primary Election: Precinct Election Official Judge- 3/2004, 5/2005, 5/2006
• Opened Polls, Processed Voters, Set-up Voting Machines, and Challenged Voters that switched political parties and Closed Polls.
General Election: Precinct Election Official Judge -11/2003, 11/2004, 11/2005, 8/2006
• Opened Polls, Processed Voters, Set-up of Voting Machines, Closed Polls.
Service Employees International Union (SEIU), Surveyor, Columbus, Ohio- 8/2003- 9/2003
• Made outbound calls, surveyed potential voters and prepared mailers.
Big Bear, Cashier/HBC Clerk, Columbus, Ohio - 2/1990 - 11/2002
• Cashier, Bagger and Cashier Trainer, Home Center Clerk, General Merchandise Clerk, Stocked Merchandise, Placed Merchandise Orders, Inventory, Prepared Salad Bar, Bakery, Deli, Produce and Floral Shop Experience.
TicketMaster, Ticket Agent, Columbus, Ohio-6/1998 - 7/1999
• Handled inbound calls from customers. Assisted customers with seating for events and placed ticket and magazine orders.
Paul Harris, Cashier/Sales Clerk, Columbus, Ohio - 6/1997 - 6/1998
• Stocked and created merchandise displays. Assisted customers, worked the cash registers, balanced the register drawers, made deposit slips and closed the store for the night.
Beechcroft Newsstand, Cashier, Columbus, Ohio- 9/1994 - 1/1995
• Assisted customers. Stocked magazines, books and greeting cards. Sold lottery tickets and worked the cash register.
Master's Degree: Master of Public Administration, in progress (2011-?) The University of Phoenix On-line.
• MGT/522 Public Administration-Institutions and Processes
• COM/PA530 Communications for Public Administrators
• HRM/532 Human Capital Development in the Public Sector
• LDR/532 Leading Organizational Development in the Public Sector
• LAW/562 Law and Public Administration
• RES/562 Program Evaluation
• QNT/562 Data Analysis for Public Policy and Management
• MGT/TM562 Leveraging Technology in the Public Sector
• ECO/572 Public Finance
• ACC/574 Public Budgeting
• MGT/572 Public Policy Planning and Implementation
Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, from The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio(August 31, 2000).
Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Arts in History, and English, in the College of Arts and Sciences, from The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio (December 11, 1998).
High School Diploma: Northland Senior High School, Columbus, Ohio (June 6, 1992).
• Proficient in 10 keystroke, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Familiar with WordPerfect, and PowerPoint.
• Proficient in Macintosh and Windows Systems.
• AS400 system.