Olivia L. Kaiser
Work Experience: March 7, 2007-February 28, 2009
Filenes’s Basement – Human Resource Coordinator
Springfield, Pa 19064
• Human Resource Coordinator
• Responsible for the hiring and training of the employees for our company.
• The duties included establishing the training in a timely manner the training consisted of knowledge of the company and the cash registers and how to process credit cards, checks and discounts when these applied. Also was responsible for the training of employees for customer services, making sure there was coverage for each shift and making sure that payroll was put in on time for about 80 employees, I managed the weekly schedules for all the employees. Including vacation time sick time and coverage for that person or persons who were out sick or was on vacation.
• Opened the registers for the daily operations for the day.
• Cash Office management
• Responsible for the nightly receipts from the registers and getting it ready for daily pickup.
• I counted the safe before I started balancing and when the receipts were balanced the safe was recounted to the expected amount required in the safe. Any discrepancies in the safe were fixed before the pick up and then recounted.
• Responsible for making sure that credit cards left by customers were dealt with in a timely manner, including calling the bank to let them know that the person left their card. I also made sure there was enough change in the safe for the holiday schedules.
Work Experience: May 8, 2000-March 2007
Mid County Senior Services - Program Coordinator
Broomall, Pa 19008
• Responsible for the daily implementation of the Independence Program activities, which engages (approximate # of) participants.
• Greet each participant and caregiver as they arrive each morning and receive feedback on participant function levels at home.
• Direct program assistants in implementing activities and personal care.
• Provide personal care assistance when needed.
• Anticipate the participant’s needs and know their idiosyncrasies.
• Assist in managing participant transportation problems when they occur.
• Supervise the program assistants and volunteers
• Schedule outside entertainment
• Develop monthly activity calendar for the Independence Program.
• Assess participants’ abilities and interests and choose appropriate activities in response to the participant’s needs and personal preferences.
• Implement the Cognitive Fitness program at appropriate skill levels.
• Report participants’ behavioral and functional changes to the Center Director.
• Assist Activity Specialist in the care planning process by noting changes in participants’ level of functioning.
• Update care plans every 6 months and engage participants & caregivers in a care plan update
• Write monthly progress notes including interest level in activities and outcome measures.
• First Aid
• Medication decertification training.
• Certified in the requirements of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services
• Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Microsoft Office
Education: BA in English La Salle University