Jeffrey Alan Grossman
7416 Pinto Bluff Street • Las Vegas, NV 89131
Ph: (435) 668-6326 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with experience in multimedia, marketing and print design. Skilled in creating branded designs and campaigns demonstrating strong typography, color and composition. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills with vendor and client relations. Accustomed to performing in deadline driven environments with a
good sense of humor and can-do attitude. Strong technical and production skills involving wide variety of print products. Unique experience in creating 3D architectural stills, animations for real estate development.
– Creative Experience –
• Logo / Identity Design
• Ad design (newspaper, magazine)
• Special Event Tabloids
• Brochures, Leaflet & Flyers
• Business Cards
• T-shirt Design
• Signs & Displays
• 3D Animations
• Architectural Renderings
• Illustration Concepts
Platforms: Mac OS 10, Windows XP / Windows 7
Applications: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Autodesk Maya, E-on
Vue, Final Cut Pro, After Effects & Microsoft Office Suite
The Spectrum 2010 -2011
Lead Graphic Designer
Responsible for design and layout for magazine/newspaper partnership products such as;
Area Guide Magazines, Event Magazines, Area Maps and Newspaper Event Tabloids.
Successfully managed and coordinated various projects from concept to completion under
tight deadlines. Worked closely with clients to provide creative direction and create designs
that meet proposed requirements. Involved creatively in proposal development with sales staff.
• Successfully completed partnership products worth over $200,000.
• Maintained positive client relationship through well developed communication.
• Provided strong creative designs and ideas.
Freelance Work / Cinnamon Hills 2008 - 2010
Graphic Designer / Youth Supervisor
Designed projects such as; brochures, corporate identity, stationery, postcards, posters, book covers and offered varied services such as typesetting and preparation of graphics for print.
Supervised troubled youth students through program and various activities to ensure that
youth’s behavior is under control. Help students develop personal self-worth by providing
support and guidance through activities within program.
• Commended for proactively finding creative solutions for local businesses.
• Maximized troubled youths’ potential through support and mentoring.
• Consistently provided a safe secure environment for troubled youth to succeed.
Split Rock Inc. 2007 -2008
Graphic Designer / 3D Designer
Produced 3D renderings and fly-by animations to help master planning department to
envision future projects. Created 3D terrain generated from topographic images taken from
proposed sites. Designed and illustrated concepts for site plans such as; entrances, entrance
& directional signage & structural accents. Designed proposal booklets, logos, signage and
presentation material for company investors.
• Provided the ability to envision and really see a project come to life.
• Created valuable visual tools for in-house architect, partners and investors.
• Produced a wide variety of graphics efficiently within deadlines.
Horizon Business Systems / The Art Institute of Las Vegas 2002 -2007
Graphic Designer / Student
Responsible for designing, layout and preparation of graphics for print production. Involvement impacts a full range of print products e.g. logos, business cards, stationery, brochures, newsletters, book covers, business forms, and signage. Direct contact with clients to provide creative direction. Managed and produced in-house print orders with digital printers.
Learned skills in the media arts and animation industry such as; design, illustration, compositing, and 3D computer modeling, story development, background design, scenic layout, desktop video production and sound design.
• Implemented more effective procedures that increased graphic workflow by 20%.
• Developed and maintained client relationships by achieving client goals.
• Earned Bachelor Degree in desired field through planning and great sacrifice.
Bachelor of Science – Media Arts & Animation, Minor in Graphic Design, 2007
The Art Institute of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV