I am an Artist/Designer who is a self motivated creative thinker that uses imaginative, innovative, intuitive design/illustrations for innovative companies that need to communicate their cutting edge vision to wide market of people.
Strong illustration traditional and technical mediums
Digital graphic and photo manipulation for print and web production
Understand and develop aesthetically pleasing color palettes
Intuitive user designs for maximum usability and product impact
Creative problem solver
Handle multiple projects
Customer service oriented
Bachelor in General Studies with emphasis in Digital Design
East Tennessee State University 2001
Johnson City, TN
Master Candidate in Engineering Technology with concentration in Digital Media
East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, TN
• Computer Graphics: A course in visual design of graphics for web, print production, multimedia, marketing and interactivity.
• Interactive Multimedia: Interactive digital design for web, video, Flash, etc. with emphasis on GUI design and some programming.
• Experimental media: Focused on the "user" experience related to different technologies such as web, social networking, print, advertising, marketing and informational web sites, with concentration on usability design and testing.
• Digital Video: Focused on working with creating video with digital graphics, sound, animation as well as editing.
• Interactive Storytelling: An independent study for developing a game using interactive multimedia and traditional storytelling methods.
• Experimental media: Focused on the "user" experience for different technologies with concentration on usability design and testing as well as problem solving skills.
• Character and Scene Development: Course focused on creating and development of characters and scenes from research to story board to finished digital images.