Indianapolis, IN 46201 • 216-262-6788 • email@example.com
A top-performing Graphic Designer/Photographer who is both creative, resourceful and honorable. Strong ability to create original and cutting edge designs under the tightest deadlines. Spearheaded the launch and development of marketing, both digital and print. Effective problem solver who enjoys the challenge of achieving goals and accomplishing objectives. Embraces new challenges and demonstrates continuous improvement principles in work and professional development.
SOSPENSIONE DESIGNS, Indianapolis, IN 2007-Present
• Advanced clients’ business by logo design, business card layout, banners, brochures, power points and photography.
• Designed art and copy layouts for direct mail advertising material.
• Photographing events as well as portraitures. Retained customers and avoided dissatisfaction by quickly answering questions and solving problems.
• Strengthened teamwork by fostering collaboration among associates.
CUSTOM GLAM GIRL, Indianapolis, IN 2014-2016
• Positioned company to meet its goals by providing extensive guidance and leadership in the areas of social media planning, project management, and brand marketing.
• Leveraged experience and success with a wide range of platforms and tools to build unique and effective strategy tailored to organizational objectives and client demands.
• Pioneered methods of digital marketing through the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Operated Vinyl Cutters utilizing designs in Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw.
• Collaborated with clients to execute custom designs for t-shirt designs.
REPRO GRAPHICS, INC., Indianapolis, IN 2012-2014
• Edited and recreated photographic images utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Developed and executed print designs for clients including: business cards, posters, and banners
• Monitored production based on clients specific budgets and timeframes.
PORTRAIT INNOVATION, Muncie, IN 2011-2012
• Aided clients through digital photography and posing sequences to develop photo packages.
• Marketed packages to clients after photo sessions utilizing Portrait Innovations private software.
Communication • Team Leadership • Social Media • Marketing • Adobe Creative Suite
Photography • Coral Draw • Photo Restoration • Digital Mailers • Print Advertising •
Publications • Digital Mailers • HTML • PHP • Email Marketing Design
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts, Visual Arts, Taylor University, Upland, IN
Associate of Arts, Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, OH