Kendra L. McNack
Phone: 918-261-3050, E-mail: email@example.com
BeST Scoping Techniques Online
Scoping Certificate March 2007
Oklahoma State University Tulsa, OK
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May 2005
Major in Marketing, Minor in Management
• Cumulative GPA 3.211
Tulsa Community College Tulsa, OK
Associates of Science in Business Administration May 2005
Associates of Art in Liberal Arts May 2005
Associates of Art in Journalism July 1999
• Honors Scholar
Scoping & Proofreading June 2007 - Present
I have been providing document preparation to court reporters from home. This requires translating any steno that the computer software does not translate, editing for spelling and punctuation and researching things like proper names and medical terms. I have experience in scoping depositions, trials, preliminary hearings and plea agreements with full audio using both cassettes and digital audio.
Computer World Inc. Tulsa, OK
Administrative Assistant November 2005 – Present
• Answer phones and take orders.
• Schedule repairs, rentals and installations.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Sell new and refurbished computer systems as well as parts.
• Handle company’s accounts payables and receivables including billing and collections.
• Payroll and applicable taxes.
• Marketing including mass mail outs, cold calling and advertising.
• Research pricing and equipment for customer quotes.
City of Tulsa Tulsa, OK
Office Administrator II December 2008 – November 2009
• Answer phones and direct calls which includes handling citizen complaints
• Maintain a record of incoming complaints and requests for information
• Maintain files both paper and electronic
• Compile information for monthly board meetings including recording the meeting minutes
• Preparing contractor and consultant requests for payments and contracts
Adecco Tulsa, OK
Customer Service Representative January - July 2007
• Answer incoming questions concerning group life insurance.
• Researching answers to questions not readily available and following up with the customer.
Metris Companies Tulsa, OK
Collector December 2000-October 2005
• Taking incoming and making outbound collection calls in a high volume call center.
• Worked extensively with Magellan and Evolve Autodialers and FDR database.
• Obtained commitments to pay in a constantly changing work environment.
The Oklahoma Eagle Tulsa, OK
Account Executive & Reporter November 1999-December 2000
• Maintained current customer accounts and acquired new clients through phone campaign.
• Communicated with clients through fax and personal interviews to produce an appealing newspaper ad.
• Prepared classified advertising for publication and layout.
• Covered stories including school board, city council meetings and executions in McAlester.
• Wrote human interest and feature stories.
• Took photographs to accompany stories.
• Interacted with the public in-person and through interviews on a daily basis to report the North Tulsa Community news.
The TCC Connection Tulsa, OK
Northeast Campus Editor August 1997-June 1999
• Communicated with key offices at the Northeast Campus weekly to discuss upcoming events.
• Wrote feature and hard news stories.
• Took photographs to accompany stories
• Edited my work as well as other staff member’s for grammar and spelling errors.
• Assisted with layout.
• Problem Solving
• Diffusing angry customers and employees
• All Windows applications including Excel, Access and Publisher
• Desktop publishing
• Typing (approximately 40 wpm)
• 10-key (6500 kpm)