GABRIEL QUINCY COLLYMORE
#53 Brunton Road,
Trinidad: 1(868) 497-2383
Canada: 1(647) 930 -3963
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position that allows me to effectively utilize my abilities for the optimal benefit of all involved and receive a fair energetic exchange in the process, corresponding to my gifts.
• C, C++, SAS, PBASIC for BASIC Stamp 2
• ASM (assembly language),Electronics Workbench and MATLAB software
• Windows 95/98/2000/ XP and Windows NT
• Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Microchip Pic.-Assembly in C advance structures and pointers
• Expert at communication theory
• General knowledge of Visual Basic- Java
• Pickaxe- General Basic – Embedded processors
• Fluent in Spanish and competent in French
• Agape International Spiritual Center - choir member (Bass Baritone)
• Professional musician and performer, singer, songwriter, producer, actor.
• Problem- solving, and troubleshooting ability and application to technical situations.
• Ability to work well with remote groups using broadcasting platforms.
• Knowledge of XML, web services, and website building and maintenance etc.
• Wonderful voice (verifiable by Dr. Rickee Byars Beckwith) ?
Agape International Spiritual Center- Spiritual Studies 08/05- 08/10
Chris Young (Scored films such as Spiderman 2 etc) - Movie Scoring 07/08- 07/09
Morgan State University- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Sixth Form Government School, St. James, Trinidad (Advanced level passes in Spanish, Math, General paper and Physics.
Fatima College, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Science Group, GPA: 3.7
• Mid Eastern Athletic Conference Champion (Indoors 2000-2004) (Shot Putt, Discus &
Javelin), Competitor in the 100mdash and Decathlon & 4*100m
• Counsellor for Pre-college program (Morgan State University (summer 2001-2004)
• Rookie of the year (Track and Field) Morgan state University
• Recording Artist (Classical/ choir, R&B and conscious reggae) completed two albums
With great success (iTunes) 2006-present
• Track & field Head coach at St. Frances Academy
• Honour Roll, Morgan State University 2001 – present
• Engineering Dean’s list 08/01 – 12/05
• Swim coach & competitive swimmer (Blue Dolphin Aquatics, Piranhas Swim Club Trinidad )
• Morgan State University Football team (Running Back & Defensive End)( 2003-2005)
• Cadet Squad Leader (1997-1999)
• Mixed Martial Arts competitor (2004-2005) (Legends MMA, Los Angeles, CA)
• Spiritual Practitioner and Healer (Los Angeles, CA) 2006-Present
• Founder and owner of (3MA) Miraculous Mixed Martial Arts program (www.3ma.yolasite.com)
• Volunteered as Agape MAMA’s Angel 04/08 – 08/10
• Volunteered as Agape Usher 04/06 - Present
• Legends (MMA), Hollywood CA Professional Mixed Martial Artist 11/07- 08/09
• LA Fitness, Marina del Rey, California 03/06- 11/07 - Training General Manager
• Redwood's Boxing Club, Venice, CA- 03/06 -06/07 - Boxing / Kickboxing Coach
• Morgan State University- School of Engineering, Baltimore, Maryland. 7/04 - 08/05
• Morgan State Contractors- Handyman, Plumbing, Electrical, Maintenance, Roofing etc
• Summer (2002-2005)
• National Youth Sport Program ( Athletic Project Assistant) Summer (2003 & 2004)
• Academic Development Centre Tutor (Physics, Spanish, Mathematics, Engineering Requirements and related subjects) 09/01-08/05
• Bandag Distribution Company of Trinidad &Tobago, Curepe, Computer Data Entry 7/04 – 8/04
• Liaison for Conference for the Heads of Government of the Caribbean 2001
REFERENCES: Furnished upon request.