[822 Miller Ave Fayetteville, NC, 28304 | [910-515-4736] | [email@example.com]
[BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN HISTORY] | [DECEMBER 2013] | [METHODIST UNIVERSITY FAYETTEVILLE, NC]
[ASSOCIATES DEGREE] | [MAY 2010] | [BRUNSWICK COMMUNITY COLLEGE SUPPLY, NC]
Skills & Abilities
• Cashier at WilcoHess Gas Station
• Protection plan, package, and equipment sales at Staffmark/N.E.W.
• Cashier at Allpcs
• Cashier at Subway
• Franklin Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program Certificate
• Group Leader at Communities in Schools
[CASHIER] | [WILCOHESS GAS] | [SEPTEMBER 2013 - SEPTEMBER 2013]
• Checked customers out, handled money, stocked shelves, cleaned and organized the store, made donuts when needed, made coffee, took care of and cleaned the food area, and swept the parking lot when needed.
[DIRECTV PROTECTION PLAN TECHNICIAN (CCR)] | [STAFFMARK/N.E.W] | [MAY 2013 - SEPTEMBER 2013]
• Aided customers in fixing their Directv services including searching for satellite signal issues, receivers, cabling, remotes, etc., took payments and worked with customer accounts, discussed billing information, placed orders, and minor sales of protection plan premier packages as well as NFL Sunday Ticket.
[COMPUTER CONSULTANT/CASHIER] | [ALLPC’S] | [DECEMBER 2012 – JANUARY 2013]
• Aided customers in submitting computers for our technicians, performed troubleshooting of minor computer problems, organized the shop and aided in collection of money from clients.
[STUDENT ACTIVITIES CONSULTANT] | [METHODIST UNIVERSITY WORK STUDY PROGRAM] | [AUGUST 2011 – MAY 2012]
• Supervised the use of the student center, logged check out items, closed student center when necessary.
[GROUP LEADER] | [COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS] | [DECEMBER 2008 – AUGUST 2011]
• Did crafts and activities with the children, supervised the children and led activities.
[TEACHERS ASSISTANT] | [METHODIST UNIVERSITY WORK STUDY PROGRAM] | [AUGUST 2010 – MAY 2011]
• Graded tests and other papers, ran errands, and made copies.
[SANDWICH ARTIST] | [SUBWAY] | [MAY 2010 – AUGUST 2010]
• Made sandwiches, baked bread & cookies, cleaned dishes, lobby and bathrooms, ran the register.
[TEACHER] | [LITTLE SANDPIPERS DAYCARE] | [JUNE 2008 – DECEMBER 2008]
• Read to children, taught colors, alphabet, numbers, etc, and supervised different age groups.
ANDREA WRIGHT, Friend
REBECCA WENDELKIN, Professor
RYAN WILSON, Friend