Social worker and policy and advocacy professional, specialized in youth development, human rights, civil society development and fundraising for a range of nonprofit organizations.
• Fundraising and civil societies establishment and management
• Project Proposal Writing
• Documentation and Evaluation
• Capacity Building and Counseling for youth and families
• Public Lawyering • Media: (TV and News Paper) press note and release
• Scientific Research (Qualitative and quantitative) analysis
• Trainings and Volunteer Management
• Community outreach and international communications.
Relevant Computer skill-sets: Microsoft Office Suit (word, excel, powerpoint) SPSS 11.5 version, photoshop, Video Editing (documentary films), proficient in using internet and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinteress, wordpress..etc)
Soup Kitchen (Holy Rosary Church, Port Chester, New York)
Soup Kitchen organized by the Holy Rosary Church is doing humanitarian program to feed the poor supported by Caritas of Port Chester and other food banks and community donors.
• As a volunteer, I train and guide other new volunteers
• Help the program manager in shopping for distribution and packing and distribution of food materials twice in a week
• Assist in the soup kitchen to serve the meals 5 days in a week
• Organize the food store
Nava Samaja Nirmana Samastha, Samalkot, India
This is a grassroots right based organization which has been established with a vision to liberate downtrodden and protect the rights of children and women.
• As Director of the organization, I raised funds from corporates, individual donors and national and international funding organizations.
• Networked with likeminded people and organizations, advocacy and lobby with rights based approach and represented the organization both at the state & national level.
• Worked on Dalit and tribal rights as well as women and children rights.
• Trained the groups on Human Rights and spread awareness programs on different issues
• Planned and designed the projects and represented to district Vigilance and monitoring committee on Dalit Atrocity Act, women and children rights
• Mobilized resources to conduct public meetings on different community issues
• Represented at national and international level training programs for Human Rights
Project Coordinator 05/29/2011-11/30/2011
Samastha Vidya Vyavasaya Abhiurdhi Samkshema Sangham(Svas)
The Goal of SVAS is to strengthen and sustain the marginalized people.
• As project coordinator of APSACS supported by HLFPPT (Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust), implemented the project for HIV/AIDS infected and effected people in East Godavari District.
• Reported to the Team leader of South Zone and as communication coordinator of the project, developed and implemented awareness programs on HIV/AIDS
• Organized the field workers and community outreach workers and reported weekly and monthly to the team leader
• Trained the volunteers to bring awareness on HIV/AIDS to the *** workers
Program Coordinator 04/19/2010-12/30/2010
Swarjy Abhyudaya Seva Samithi, India
This civil society work focus is on women rights
• Being coordinator of the program coordinator, raised funds
• Planned the activities to reach the target goals of the project and organization
• Corresponded to the international donor agencies
• Capacity building on community development
• Organized events on woman rights
• Empowered women groups with self-help programs
• Counseled number of **** victims and honor killings
Project Coordinator 10/03/2008-30/06/2009
Nazareth Association for Social Awareness, India
This organization focuses on downtrodden, women and children rights
• Served as project coordinator for dalit Sanghas and women self-help groups
• organize community sanghas and train the dalit leaders and events, awareness camps on dalit rights
• Conducted legal literacy camps on Dalit rights and coordinated youth groups
• Conducted awareness on Child Rights, S.C/ST atrocity act
• Correspondence with the donors.
Program Coordinator 06/01/2008 –10/30/2008
Bread for the World (USA), Vijayawada, India
This is an international funding agency working through local consultancy to support the civil societies to reduce poverty.
• Monitored the projects of the local partners and drafted progress reports
• Prepared the presentations for the workshops and trained the local partners
• Corresponded with the donors and local partners
M.A.Social Work, (Specialized in Youth Development) 06/12/2006-04/27/2008
Sacred Heart College, Tirupattur, India
Bachelors of Law (Indian Law) 07/01/2008-04/22/2011
PSR Law College, Affiliated to Andhra University, India
LFC (Lawyers for Change) Fellowship 11/20/2012-12/30/2013
Organized by Center for Social Justice, Ahmadabad, India and funded by Ford Foundation, USA.