8 Rainbow Trail, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Award winning graphics professional with extensive experience in corporate graphic departments and
design development. Expertise includes: managing and executing projects from concept to production, flyers, brochures, catalogs, advertising design, corporate identity, packaging design/production, web design, marketing materials, trade shows, technical illustrations, presentations & promotional graphics, visual communications, copy editing and cartoons. Strong artistic and technical designer background. Experienced in administrative duties, processed incoming and outgoing mail, create high quality PowerPoint presentations. Performed complex administrative activities, assisting in planning and preparation of meetings, conferences. Able to meet aggressive time lines. Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, effective communicator and rapport builder. Accustomed to work independently or a part of a team. Recognized by superiors and customers for creativity and customer focus.
Software expertise in Adobe Creative Suite 3, 4&5: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• QuarkXPress 7, Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional, Freehand.
• Microsoft Office Suite 2007: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Knowledge of Window Movie Maker, Video CD/DVD, work with HTML, XHTML, CSS, Windows NT.
• Proficient in PC and Mac systems including networking, printing equipment, training and troubleshooting,
(color output, poster output), and freelance in a printing shop.
• Experienced in pre-press, color separations and digital press output with knowledge of print production, page layout, familiar with four-color process printing preparation, PMS colors, proofreading and editing. Managed Canon – ImagePROGRAPH-iPF 8000s, W8200 (large format and big scanner), Color ImageRUNNER C-5185, 7105, Canon imagePRESS C7000 VP, eCopy.
ITT AVIONICS and contractor through Aeroteck Inc.
Graphic Designer/Illustrator (June 2010 – Dec. 2010)
Design and produce variety of technical illustrations, using Adobe Suite CS3, 4 and 5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat 9.0, Visio). Produced over a 500 technical drawings, illustrations for proposals and online training material.
• PowerPoint presentations for e-training and training material, using Microsoft Office Suite
(produced over 300 slides).
• Working with Adobe Captivate 4, Pinnacle Studio 12 and Sound Forge Pro 10.
• Digitize video from conferences in mpg format, capturing video and sound editing, make movie.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant (Temporary Assignment) (Sept. 2009 – Dec. 2009)
Managed a variety of graphics in the production of executive presentations using Microsoft Office Suite,
PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Photoshop.
• Designed and produced slides for various departments/presentations.
• Advised executives on presentation format and most effective display.
LINDE GAS NORTH AMERICA
Senior Graphic Designer (2003 – 2009)
Designed and printed various material for $15B global industrial gas company: technical topics/catalogs, trade shows, brochures, flyers, posters, advertising design, corporate identity, marketing materials, illustration and cartoons. Accomplished user of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office Suite:
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
• Reduced print production cost by 75%. Combined advertising and promotion expertise to eliminate need for outside agencies. Create and produce projects from inception to completion.
Page 1 of 2
• Generated revenue through new business. Increased consumer awareness of company through promotion and advertising materials.
• Contributed and promoted the sale of company products, through displays/trade shows. Designed layout, and paste-ups. Produced promotional materials and creative marketing communication.
• Designed and produced various posters and banners for a variety of in-house communication.
• Offered conceptual ideas about design, colors, fonts etc. for improved appearance and communication.
• My forward-looking design helped to update the Linde Gas NA “LOOK”.
Senior Graphic Designer (1990-2003)
• Designed and created communication solutions for internal management for nationwide and international distribution. Designed and produced assorted graphics for various projects, from start to completion including corporate identities, logos, advertising, marketing literature and publications, brochures, posters, cartoons, illustrations, pdf workflow, technical drawings (including process flow diagrams, piping design, charts and graphs). Experienced user of Freehand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Persuasion, Microsoft Office Window: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Adobe Dimension.
• Reduced time and production cost by 90% utilizing in-house service for designing and implementing executive presentations, via slides, posters and alike using both platforms, MAC and PC.
• My innovative design increased company sales by 65%. Designed, layout, paste-up, production of promotional materials and creative marketing communication to promote the sale of company products, displays/trade shows.
• Partnered with a team of marketing professionals, and external agencies to produce press releases, advertisement copies, brochures, newsletters, and marketing events, which contribute significantly toward the increase of customer satisfaction and revenues.
• Coordinated creative service requests from all in-house departments, and offered conceptual ideas from art department and all other departments. Increased customer contact, vendor contract.
• Worked directly with photographers, printing/reproductions companies and vendors, was able to complete the projects in a timely manner, at reasonable and competitive rates.
Received several special recognitions such as: Gold Star Performance Award for outstanding performance and Customer Satisfaction (Highest Award for Customer Satisfaction).
Bachelor of Science, Technical Design/Graphic Art
Technical College – Class of Fashion Design (fabrics) and Art – Bucharest, Romania.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
2011 – Web Page Design: HTML, XHTML, CSS – CCM, Randolph, NJ
2008-ADOBE CS3 – Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional.
Page layout, Illustration design – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop/ImageReady, PageMaker, QuarkXpress, Freehand, Graphic Design/Layout – Dynamic Graphic Educational Foundation
Total Quality Leadership II – AL Learning Center, Morristown, NJ
Six Sigma Program – AL Learning Center, Morristown, NJ
Green Belt Training – LBC Learning Center, Morristown, NJ
Professional Service Group (PSG) (2010-2011)
Provide internal service as web designer, matching jobs-request, office duties, calls, emails.
Page 2 of 2