507 CLEAR CREEK DR.
LEANDER, TX 78641
I AM SEEKING A DATA ENTRY/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION WHERE I CAN UTILIZE MY DATA ENTRY SKILLS IN A PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT.
FARMERS INSURANCE (10/13 – 04/14)
• Calling potential customers.
LK JORDAN (04/2011 -06/2011)
• Temporary position with NACES
• Data Entry of Nurses Aid Candidates application for their exams
360PARTNERS (01/2011 -03/2011)
• Call leads, verify their information
• Sell leads to suppliers
CEDAR PARK MEDICAL CENTER GIFT SHOP (2009-9/2013)
• Retail Store
• Assist Customers
SELF EMPLOYED (2007-2009)
• At home daycare
COLLECTIBLE CABOOSE (2006-2009)
• Retail Store
• Assisted Customers
HISKIDS PRESCHOOL PROGRAM (2004—2007)
• Preschool teacher for infant care group.
• Taught 3-12 month old children.
• Skills – teaching, parent/teacher relations
• Contract work for Dell Corporation, as order processor for the Higher Education Department.
• Worked with the Sales Team to ensure each order was fulfilled to the customer’s request. Maintained an open conversation with customers on each detail of their order.
• Skills – office, computer, public relations
SELF EMPLOYED (2002)
• Start up of Cheesecake business.
• Skills – culinary, public relations
NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS (1995–2002)
• Documented procedures for data entry department. Trained new and temporary employees in all sales lead entry. Equipped staff as necessary to maintain most current level of information to process leads. Assumed responsibility for entry of new lead types, to master the issues before training any staff. Assisted with establishing Data Integrity standards for data entry, companywide. Loaded sales leads through Oracle Contact Loader from an excel spreadsheet.
• Skills – office, computer, management
AMERICAN AIRLINES (1994-1995)
• Answered in-bound calls and booked cargo that went around the world.
• Used my knowledge of travel to send cargo to U.S. airports.
• Promoted to the “Help” desk after 6 months.
• Skills – travel knowledge, Sabre knowledge, computer, office, public relations and management.
Associates Degree, Travel Administration (1994)
Associates Degree, General Education (1980)
Call Center experience, 10-key by touch (15,000+ key strokes), 90 wpm typing, Oracle/OSM, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, Proficient with internet, QuickBooks OS.
Adaptable; flexible; negotiating skills; presentation skills; classroom training skills; dependable; punctual; with interpersonal and communication skills.