MARIA CECILIA ACOSTA RENTOZA
1287 San Andres St. Malate, Manila, Philippines
? Phone: 5280984/8817137/09063288159
? Email: Cecile_r17@yahoo.com
? Passport No.: VV0894022
Career Goal: Business Process Consultant/ Assistant Internal Audit Manager/Manager
Dedicated Accountant with more than five years of experience developing and implementing financial systems, strategies, processes and controls that significantly improve P&L scenarios. Expert in establishing accounting functions, systems and best practices; cost-reduction and automation; and lasting business relationships to ensure goal-surpassing fiscal performance. Computer skills include proficiency in Excel, Oracle R12, CSA (Centralized Sales Audit), MMS (Management Merchandising System), PCITS (Physical Count Inventory Tracking System), Retail Inventory, POS, Lotus 1-2-3 and MS Office.
PHILIPPINE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY — BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING, 3/2005
•Volunteerism: Habitat for Humanity (Build homes for less fortunate people), Peer Counselor, KAPARIZ etc.
MASAITO DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Financial Analyst, 10/2010 to 04/2011
Gathered financial data for Variance Analysis and Ratios. Make and Plan Budget for certain company projects.
• Established manual file that will facilitate monitoring of per buyer’s outstanding balances and company subsidy for CTS Assigned Accounts
• Conduct a detailed study of Water System Business, this is an aimed of the company to enter in a new business line
• Established manual file of sales report necessary for management decision purposes. This will also help the marketing and sales department to evaluate their own performance
F & H HARD EARNED CORP. (CHEF’S QUARTER GROUP OF RESTAURANT)
Internal Audit / Business Process Analyst, 3/2010 to 9/2010
Conduct Vault Audit, Petty Cash Audit, Inventory Audit, Payroll Audit, Service Charge Audit, Sales Audit etc. Supervise 5 Accounting Assistant in 5 different Branches. Conduct detailed studies of Company’s Accounting System to established Standard Operating Procedures.
• Established Gift Check and Complimentaries Standard Operating Procedures and Control
• Migration from Manual to Online Sales and Service Charge Report to facilitate Reporting and established Audit trails and Control
• Standardize reporting procedures and company’s operating procedures
WATSONS PERSONAL CARE STORE PHILS., INC.
Accounting Associate – Internal Audit Dep’t, 4/2007 to 10/2008
Accounting Associate – Business Process Dep’t, 10/2008 to 11/2009
Conduct store audit such as Inventory Audit, Sales Audit, Fixed Asset Count, Vault Audit, Charge Audit, Compliance Audit etc. Work with IT and Programmers with the following: component, assembly, product, performance, user acceptance, and performed testing. Review performance and validation of test result to ensure that criteria is being met. Communicate with the pilot companies to ensure that gaps between pilot companies are being satisfied.
• Serves as an expert for Oracle R12 Module and assist co-employees in handling errors and trouble shoot problem encountered in the system
• Improved Standardized Report Generated from the System to ensure that the needs of the user is being met
Purchasing Assistant, 5/2006 to 8/2006
Admin Assistant, 11/2006 to 12/2006
Search the best supplier that will offer the materials at its lowest cost without sacrificing the quality of the materials. Order materials needed for house construction. Prepare Purchase Order. Ensure delivery and completeness of the materials. Process payments once materials are completely delivered
• Settling terms of contract as to payment to prolonged discount period and payment due date
• Maximize profits by getting materials in the back door and on the manufacturing floor bypassing lingering shelf time.
Accounting Assistant, 6/2005 to 2/2006
Performed Time Sheet Validation, Payroll Preparation, Computation and payroll distribution, Taxes Preparation & Computation, such as VAT, Withholding tax (wages), Withholding Tax (expanded) and Income Tax Return (ITR), Check and Voucher Preparation, Billing Preparation; SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig Filing
• Adherence to Government’s Mandatory Reports to prevent penalty and surcharge
I.M. COINCO BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Bookkeeper, 6/2005 to 2/2006
Gathered Financial Information. Compute and record Sales, Purchases and its corresponding taxes accordingly. Gathered financial information as to companies operating expenses and record it and post it to Ledger.
• Introduced business process improvements such as used of computer to facilitate manual recording