Dedicated and focused administrative assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Receptionist who answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Flexible and hardworking with the drive to succeed.
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excel spreadsheets
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Time management
• Professional and mature
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Human Resources Management (HRM)
• Detailed meeting minutes
• Strong problem solver
• Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge
• Business writing
• Labor relations
• QuickBooks expert
• Medical terminology
• Dedicated team player
• Mail management
• Meeting planning
• Report writing
• Schedule management
• Claims appeal procedures
• Executive presentation development
• Billing and coding
• Workers' compensation knowledge
Office Manager at ISEMAN HOMES ? Dec. 07, 2012 – Currently Employeed
• Planned travel arrangements for executives and staff.
• Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
• Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
• Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
• Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
• Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart.
• Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
• Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development. Posted open positions on company and social media websites.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
• Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations.
• Properly routed agreements, contracts and invoices through the signature process.
• Received and distributed faxes and mail in a timely manner.
• Received and screened a high volume of internal and external communications, including email and mail.
• Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment .
• Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
• Coordinated all department functions for team of 10 + employees.
• Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing
• Improved office organization by compiling quarterly budget reports, financial spreadsheets, organizational charts and company data reports using advanced Microsoft Excel functions.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception within high-volume environment.
• Answered multiple phone lines, transferred calls to corresponding departments, filed patient records and billed accordingly.
• Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
• Performed administration tasks such as filing, developing spreadsheets, faxing reports, photocopying collateral and scanning documents for inter-departmental use.Assisted with payroll preparation and entered data into cumulative payroll document.
Colorado Technical University ? B.A. Business Management – 3.6 GPA
• Top 10% of class
• National Honor Society
• Office Administration coursework
• Coursework in Administrative Technology
• Coursework in Human Resource Management and Business Administration