OBJECTIVE: Project manager position that requires experience in operations and strategic planning to develop, maintain and improve a real-time database system that compiles key client data and produces reports that include budgets and forecasting.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent work ethic; meets all time critical deadlines; and takes ownership of all projects.
• Intermediate hands-on experience with .NET development and maintaining Assess database.
• Knowledge of reporting, metrics, KPI’s, and overall data analysis
• Excellent customer relationship skills and working with internal management teams.
Brinco Mechanical Service, Inc., Freeport, NY 2005 - Present
• Manage four databases that supply critical information internally and externally to clients.
• Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual metrics for internal compliance, reviews for clients and sales team.
• Developed an integrated system using .NET programming and MS Access to create a program that provides the management team with real time and detailed comprehensive reports on the company’s operations and metrics tracking the clients’ (nationwide retail chain stores) HVAC maintenance costs and billing.
• Created, developed and furnished a monthly and quarterly scorecard to track contractor compliance in six fields which assisted Vendor Management Team to address areas to increase client satisfaction substantially and increase revenue. The creation of this scorecard has additionally increased compliance by at least 10% in each client satisfaction category.
• Renovated the company’s IVR system to prevent calls from going into voicemail, and metrics indicated a 90% decrease in the amount of contractor voicemails during peak season, which also increased client satisfaction substantially.
• Liaison between management and technical consultants; duties include designing and gathering requirements to beta testing.
• Maps out requirements; works with developers and oversees progress of work.
• Budget forecasting for clients by reaching weather patterns, historic benchmarking data (spend over sqr ft, pieces of equipment, district, and region), age of equipment, and maintenance program.
Invoicing Representative through Essex Staffing 2005
• Hired as a temporary employee to process a high volume of contractor invoices throughout the country. Responsible for accurate record keeping and processing of at least 100 plus invoices daily.
• Answer and dispatch incoming service calls by phone, e-mail and fax.
Ambac Assurance through Millennium Group, New York, NY 2003 – 2005
Datacenter Team Lead
• Responsible for the efficient operations of all office processing equipment, which included troubleshooting and resolving all issues.
• Extensive vendor contact to learn about equipment, and to resolve issues.
• Accurately filed and delivered mail to all company departments.
• Assisted with the operations of photocopy center, including copying, binding and shipping.
York College, Jamaica, NY 2010 – Present
Information Systems Management major
LaGuardia Community College, Long Island City, NY 2008 – 2010
Dean’s List Award for 3.72 GPA
• Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Experience in .NET programming.