Hello! I spent some time in school for graphic design, but I would really love to become an illustrator and spend my time bringing peoples characters to life. My skills are best put to use on the digital canvas, although I do like sketching out ideas via paper. (Finished products are almost always digital though.) The programs I am most familiar with are Corel Painter 12 and Manga Studio. (I've spent a good deal of time in Photoshop and Illustrator too but don't own those because they are way expensive.) I work with a wide array of subject matter and like most people, have my strengths and weaknesses. My portfolio is a pretty good indicator of what I'm capable of but its constantly changing and expanding. If you have any questions about my style, have a freelance job you'd like to discuss, or anything else for that matter, feel free to send me a message and I'll get back to you promptly. Have a wonderful day!
• Memphis College of Art (2006-2007)
- Memphis, TN.
- 1 year in Graphic Design program
• Austin Peay State University (2007-2008)
- Clarksville, TN.
- 1 year in Graphic Design Program
• Art Institute of Nashville (2009-2010)
- Nashville, TN.
- 3 quarters in Media Arts and Animation Program
- Worked on card art for a board game called "Tavern Keeper". The Facebook page set up for it can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/tavernkeeperthegame?fref=ts
- Completed a book cover design for a book called "Tangled Web".
- Currently working on misc. designs for my online shop.