Please email at email@example.com (I'm not on this site but 1 day out of the week, and this site does not send notices to my email box.
Strong experience in graphic design, as an environment artist, 3D modeler and texture artist including smaller skill set in concept art and story writing. I’m currently attending school for game design at Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Skills that I’m learning are video game design, prototyping, level design, visual developing, game art, effects animation, character design, 3D modeling and prop modeling.
Creating terrain environments, 3d models, textures, logo and marking art, concept art, game design, agile best practices, leadership skills, game/simulation engine understanding, and web design.
***Never closed minded to new ideas and new ways of accomplishing a task or procedure. That would be selfless, foolish and not good business! I never feel like I deserve the job and never approach it with a relaxed attitude. My soft skills are always improving along with my hard skills. I take pride in both skills and i see myself always learning adjusting both to meet the needs for any environment setting.***
• 18 years of professional 3D modeling experience in the Simulation
Industry. Creating moving models, props, weapons, architecture, and
• 4 years of professional 3D modeling experience in the Unity3d and Unreal (Epic Games)
engines. Creating moving models, props, weapons, architecture, and
• 3 years professional experience 3D modeling, environmental props and terrain creation and texturing for the Unity3D engine. https://www.behance.net/gallery/51588549/Unity-3D-Graphic-Novel
• 2 years professional experience 3D modeling, environmental props and terrain creation and texturing for the Unreal engine.
• 18 years of experience texturing 3D Models, environmental props, terrain skins
• Lifetime of Knowledge, skill development and schooling in Traditional Arts. Plus line drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Drafting and Photography.
• 13 years of experience in Graphic Design ranging from a number of
artistic and professional disciplines that focus on visual communication and
• Lead on many projects during the 18 years at Raydon. Following
agile best practices.
-Create any 3D model from concept art or from an image. Then layout the UV mapping coordinates for that model and paint the texture map or maps. Traditional Texture Creation or Substance Material creation can be both.
-Hand paint, Use Plugins (Map Magic or others), use a height map to create a usable terrain skins for most game engines. Then texture the terrain mesh either by a automatic system or number of ways like layer painting directly on the mesh. Also I can create a height map from concept art, satellite imagery, and from storyboards.
-Model environment 3D props for the terrain from concept art or an image. From Vegetation to all assets that makeup a certain biome. Create Textures, materials, layout the UVs and setup model to work with the engine .
-Create all texture types including normal maps, occlusion map, spec map, relief maps and flow maps for water. Any extra types of textures that are needed.
-Creating user interface for games and for simulation systems. I know designing a game’s UI is a challenging job and a balancing act of elements and function.
-Create concept art for ideas, web sites, stories, games, storyboards, or for improvements of a current product.
-Graphic designer for a number of artistic and professional areas that focus on visual communication and presentation. From corporate identity to web site design.
-Lead of a project, able to delegate tasks, plan iterations, follow all agile best practices.
-I can use the cognitive elements of game design and the methods that are applied to implement them in a design process. I can quickly block in all stand ins for a game level to get a since of how a level will play. For Unity3D, Unreal Engine and others.
-I can demonstrate the ability to brainstorm creative ideas and apply them using cognitive elements.
-I know how to create Sprint Backlog and Product Backlog for projects.
1. Creating Textures for models and Terrain
2. Modeling game worlds and moving models
3. Graphic Design-Logos..etc
4. Concept Artist
5. Level Design
6. Web Page Design
7. Modeling for Open Flight (MultiGen Creator)
9. Story Boards
10. Agile's Scrum structure
11. lead on projects
Software that I have 1 year too 17 years more experience in using:
-Substance Painter 2
-Creator (Open Flight)
-Wiki site design
-Learning Terra Vista and ArcGIS
-Havok Vision Engine