Julie Holmberg Bowyer
PO Box 64 Ludlow, VT 05149
I am looking to develop a relationship with an Individual or Small Business allowing me to use my marketing, writing and communication skills to strategically move business forward both On-Line and with Social Media Networks.
A successful Corporate Executive with 30 years of experience in advertising, marketing and client service, I have the ability to take complex challenges and create strategically focused solutions for clients and partners. My experience and executive talents showcase my ability to develop both short-term and long-term strategic solutions
Core Business Skills
Strategic Implementation - Website Creation and Management - Social Media Marketing
Business Development - Sales and Marketing Initiatives
Bowyer Marketing, LLC (08/2010 – Present)
Bowyer Marketing is a Media, Marketing and E-Commerce Company created to provide Consulting Services for Small Business Owners requiring management of their web initiatives, on-line and social media marketing and e-commerce business.
• Set the On-Line Marketing Direction of the company
• Manage and Contribute to Business Web Content
• Create and Manage Business Facebook Page
• Manage Social Media Content and Direction
• Create a Customer Data Base
• Develop Newsletters, Email Blasts, and other Business Communication
Petry Media Corporation (10/1995 – 06/2010)
The Petry Media Corporation was comprised over the years of three divisions, Blair Television, Petry Television and Petry Network with their primary business being the sale of television advertising competing in the National Spot arena. My progression of fifteen years of management experience at the Corporate and Divisional level is outlined in detail.
Petry Media Corporation (01/2010 – 06/2010)
Media and Marketing Consultant - Petry Network
• Continued to re-brand this up and coming division to a Sports and Entertainment entity.
• Identify potential clients while providing continued leadership and managerial support.
Petry Media Corporation (02/2009 – 12/2009)
President – Petry Network
• Responsible for building the division and the Petry Network brand both domestically and internationally which generated revenue over $4mm in its first year.
• Developed business plan and analyzed sales force and set corporate goals.
Petry Media Corporation (08/2007 – 02/2009)
President, CEO – Blair Television
Blair Television, a division of Petry Media Corporation was blended into the Petry Television division in 2009.
• Top level corporate owner relationships
• Lead and motivated a 150 plus employee base in 13 offices
• Established new standard commission rate to negate long standing industry practice of buying business with no profit for the first several years.
• Investigated and invested in related revenue streams at higher margins
Petry Media Corporation (01/2007 – 08/2007)
Executive Vice President
• Responsible for the planning, development and oversight of new business activities as well as the internal integration of these operations within the existing divisions.
• Formed an internal Media Advisory Group to advise existing as well as new clients.
• Established a new division to aggregate all client TV station websites to compete with national internet networks.
Petry Media Corporation (07/2001 – 01/2007)
SVP, General Manager – Blair Television
• Managed the largest billing office in the corporation with over 30% of the company’s gross revenue.
• Implemented business practices resulting in increased national sales performance while strategically downsizing in a challenging business environment.
• Created a new business opportunity for national sales from network spending.
Petry Media Corporation (05/1999 – 06/2001)
VP, Director of Sales – Blair Television
Petry Media Corporation (09/1997 – 05/1999)
VP, General Manager – Blair Television
Petry Media Corporation (10/1995 – 09/1997)
Group Sales Manager – Blair Television
State University of New York at Buffalo
Bachelor of Arts, Communicat