• Exceptional ability to multitask while working both fast and efficiently.
• Experienced in documenting, archiving, and communicating with contacts on a consistent basis.
• Proficient on both PCs and Macs using Microsoft Office, Xerox Fiery Printers, Adobe Creative Suites, Coral Draw, and numerous design software.
Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Hartford Denim Company Hartford, CT
- Formalized designs and layouts for clientele using Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
- Implemented the template for a laser cutout to serve as company logo.
-Conceptualized fashionable designs with researching contemporary designs and competitive trends.
-Contributed personal experiences to enhance the work environment.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist
Lewtan Industries Hartford, CT
- Repaired lo-res art files to produce high quality images (increasing pixel amount, scaling, filling in white spots etc.).
- Retrieved art files through company email correspondence, and kept a consistent dialogue with clients/customers and vendors.
Communicated with xerox professionals in understanding printing equipment.
Collaborated with upstairs silk screeners to produce quality films for printing.
University of Connecticut, School of Fine Arts Storrs, CT Fall 2014
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Illustration