• Business and personal experience in design and illustration of advertisements, interior aesthetics, signs, application of typography, children’s books, page layouts, cover illustrations, character designs, editorial illustrations, digital image restorations, portraits, and commissions of private projects.
• Strong knowledge in the use of various art materials and software for advertising, illustration, and graphic design such as Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and Corel painter.
September 2004 – present
• Over six years experience involving the management and organization of personal commissions for self-employment.
• Freely create and design digital imagery for returning customers.
• Contracted artwork in advertisement for business, comic art, and personal requests.
• Reconstructed and repaired digital and non-digital photography by commission.
• Use of graphic design and typography (course learned) to create and correct page layouts for customers.
You Star: on staff artist
February 2014 – present
• Provided film company set with art -back drops of posters, paintings, and character illustrations.
Max Brenner Chocolates by the Bald Man
June 2009 – February 2010
• Created interactive promotional products for the restaurant and shop using Illustration, such as an in-store promotional calendar which was displayed in the Philadelphia flagship store.
Wilbur’s of Maine
• Created a new illustration for company logo along with introducing the company to social networking.
Purtuccie’s Ice Cream
March 2009 – August 2009
• Designed promotional products (flyers, posters, ect.) for the store.
• Moore College of Art Design: September 2004 - May 2008
Graduated with a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Illustration.