Freelance Drawer, Landscape Painter, & More
A-406 Vasundhra Apartments, Mobile no: (+91)9810701067
Sector -6, Plot-16 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dwarka, New Delhi, Date of Birth: January 25th,1991
To work in a challenging environment demanding all my skills and efforts to explore and adapt myself in different fields and realize my potential opportunity for continuous learning, obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
? MSc in “System on Chip Design” from University of Southampton, United Kingdom,
(Percentage 64.4) in 2013;
Relevant Modules: Digital System design, Digital System Synthesis, Analog IC Design, EDA lab, SOC design techniques.
? Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from B.K. Birla Institute of Engineering and Technology (B.K.BIET), Rajasthan Technical University, Pilani, India (percentage 71.04) in 2012;
? Class XII from Mira Model School, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India (percentage 80.20) in 2008
? Class X from Mira Model School, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India (percentage 80.80) in 2006
My Dissertation project for three months (June –August 2013) was
“Bus encoding to prevent Crosstalk delay”
This topic is basically a part of "Design and Implementation of network on a chip”.
Main role in this project was to make an efficient on-chip crosstalk avoidance CODEC design in HDL (System Verilog). The experience gained in this project helped me to learn time management and refined my skills thus pushing me to learn more and strive to do better. This methodology gave us great benefits in performance improvement as well as shortening SoC design time in various applications by quick bus architecture generation.
• Worked on Project to build FM Transmitter of range 2km.
• My final year project in Bachelors of engineering was to build an electronic circuit of ‘Controlling appliances through GSM phone using A.T. commands’.
• During MSc, Worked on group project "Lab on a chip" where all sensors were implemented on FPGA board and then display their values on VGA screen.
• Internship at IUT Angouleme, University of Poitiers, France (January – March, 2011)
? Worked on Project of “Modelisation and Simulation of FET transistor and application of LDMOSFET as power amplifier”.
? Gained Knowledge about electronic design automation software ADS (Advanced Design System).
• Technical Department of TV18 Broadcast Limited Noida, India- Summer trainee (June-July, 2011)
? Learned about the Process of Broadcasting NEWS all over the world.
? Worked on the mechanism of sending and receiving video and audio signal in order to broadcast NEWS.
• Well versed with applications like CAD tools, NC-Verilog, Synplify pro, MIPS Assembly languages, Pspice, LTspice and Modelsim.
• FPGA Programmable Logic
• Operational knowledge of MICROPROCESSOR 8085, 8086 and 8051 MICROCONTROLLER.
• Proficient in Software and Hardware languages: MATLAB, C, C++, Verilog, System Verilog, Perl and TCL.
• Commendable knowledge over Microsoft Office and Operating Systems like Windows, UNIX and Linux.
• Proficiency in Languages Hindi and English and working knowledge of French.
Achievements and Participation
• Participated in the National Conference on VLSI Design and Embedded Systems held at CSIR-CEERI, Pilani, Rajasthan (October 12-14, 2011) organized by IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers).
• Member of IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) – Student Forum B.K.BIET for session 2009-2012. Attended various seminars and workshops organized by this chapter.
• Member of B.K.BIET ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Student Chapter for session 2009-2010.
• Achieved Best player of the tournament in Football in Quasar’12 Techno Sports Festival held at B.K.BIET, India.
• Won numerous prizes in athletic events, Basketball and Table-Tennis competitions in Intra college sports festival from 2009-2012.
• Secured 1st position in Football tournament in Quasar’12 sports techno festival held at B.K.BIET.
• Coordinator of C-Sudoku event in Cultural Festival “Basant” of B.K.BIET held in 2009.
• Coordinator of Scramble event in Quasar’10 sports techno festival organised by B.K.BIET ‘ACM’ student chapter.
• Coordinated Football event in Quasar’12 sports techno festival.
• Participated in Football and Basketball sports event ‘BOSM’ in BITS, Pilani in 2010 and 2011.
• Member of entrepreneurial and student enterprise organisations such as FISH ON TOAST- University of Southampton’s Entrepreneurs Society and ENACTUS. Gained invaluable knowledge and developed entrepreneurial skills at various specially designed business workshops and competitions.
• Participated in Personality Development Workshop by Gillette.
• Travel enthusiast; my journeys across various countries and various cities in my country have proven to be invaluable experiences, enabling me to blend with different cultures and adjust to new environment effortlessly.
• Keen interest in playing sports like Football, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton and adventure sports.
• Have an enthusiasm in Photography which brings out the creative side in me and motivating me to continuously improve my talent.
• Dr. Basel Halak
Academic Staff in Electronics and Electrical Engineering,
University of Southampton, UK
Email - email@example.com
• Prof. Fabrice Wateau
Associate Electrical Engineering
IUT Angouleme, University of Poitiers, France
• Dr. Anil Vishnu Moharir (Rtd)
Head Division of Agricultural of Physics,
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (Pusa Institute), India
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org