Dear Hiring Manager,
As a Freelance QA Engineer I would like to express my strong interest. With good technical skills and experience, I believe I am strong candidate for any company requiring a QA person. My enthusiasm and academic experience will allow me to make a positive contribution.
Quality Assurance Engineer at Netchex [January 2013 – January 2014]
- At Netchex I have developed strong analytical and technical skills working on a comprehensive, integrated web-based suite of Payroll and Taxes services
- Working on other miscellaneous projects (i.e Publisher, Netguide) by analyzing, reviewing and assessing user requirements, specifications and models for testability
- In addition to reviewing and contribution to manual test plans and procedures
- SQA and Testing types and techniques in an Agile Development Environment
QA/Developer Engineer at RankAboveOthers [February 2012 – December 2013]
- Managed and Coordinate the team of 8 members
- Practiced ability to delegate responsibilities, integrate activities and resolve conflicts
- Hands on experience of testing products like shopping cart, Amazon, Ebay, Clickbank API’s etc
- Testing modules and applying different type of testing techniques
QA/Developer at Socialware/Softwareroots [November 2010 – April 2011]
- Testing large scale web applications like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Hands on Experience of creating and testing wordpress plugin wizard, Rss Aggregation/Feed Burner, Sitemaps Creation and submission to search engines
- Hands on Experience of testing wordpress plugins. Like Automated Income Machine, Automated Income Licensing Module, EZ-Store
- Reviewing and Creating defect status report
- Reporting and Managing bugs using JIRA
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the Freelance QA Engineer and explain how my skills can benefit this role.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Odesk permalink: https://www.odesk.com/users/~017ae0290bbc479d3e