• Spanish Translator.
• Native Spanish language.
• 1 plus years Spanish Translator.
• Understand different types of personalities and cultures.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY.
• Social Psychology
o Introduced the cognition, feelings and behaviors of individuals by the influence of others.
Skills & Abilities
• Proficient in MS Windows Suite and Adobe Photoshop.
• Great leadership, excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with others.
• Ability to work independently and in groups.
• Strong verbal and writing skills in English and Spanish.
• Fast Learner.
• Detail Oriented.
• Certified Typing Speed: 53 wpm.
Surveyor June- September 2013
• Collected data for the National Park of Golden Gate.
o Recorded the number of people who visited the park areas assigned.
Medical Translator Oct 2013- Present
John Muir Hospital
• Serve as English-Spanish Translator for free medical consultation.
Psychologist Assistant August- September 2012.
• Filled paperwork forms and entry data in burned unit.
• Assisted to counseling meetings.
• Assisted to Burn Unit Conferences.
• Answered calls and took messages.
• Organized files in alphabetically order.
• Make memos.
Teacher Assistant February 2007- May 2008
First Five Community Center.
• Supervise the utensils needed for classes.
• Translated enrollment forms for non-English speakers.
• Assisted to fundraising projects.