I am a passionate video producer with over 5 years of production experience. I have worked with a TV station, advertising agencies, and production studios where I have gained invaluable skills and knowledge in all aspects of creating exciting, compelling, and effective videos. I have gone above and beyond in exceeding the expectations of every client I have ever worked with and cannot wait to see what fun projects I get to tackle next.
Burning Oak Studios, Raleigh, NC. 2012 to 2013
• Organized the production process from concept to final editing of all video related projects.
• Supervised a staff of six people through all stages of production, including assigning individual tasks to each team member and delegating responsibilities.
• Facilitated the hiring of three employees and helped with their training and acclimation to our workflow.
• Ensured all client work was completed by their deadlines and that no customer left unsatisfied.
• Edited half hour to two hour long DVDs for artists using Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects.
• Edited commercials for local businesses and artists.
• Edited testimonials for Burning Oak Studios, and promotional videos for art products.
• Operated Canon XF305 and Canon Mark II 5D cameras with a jib arm, Steadicam, Easyrig Steadicam, camera dolly, shoulder mount, and boom microphone for studio and on location shoots.
• Utilized a green screen set up, as well as a hard set with props and backdrops in the studio for filming.
• Proficiently shot in a variety of locations all around Raleigh, NC. using portable lights, reflectors, and the above mentioned camera equipment whenever necessary.
Yay Creative Group, Raleigh, NC. 2011 to 2012
• Edited several commercials and testimonials for local businesses using Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
• Taped content for commercial productions on location.
On Location/The C Group, Raleigh, NC. 2010 to 2012
Subcontracted Production Assistant
• Worked corporate video shoots as a production assistant.
• Edited video testimonials for the North Carolina Center for Biofuels at their NC State Fair booth.
• Edited commercials and composed a DVD for the NC. Center for Biofuels.
BLAB Television Network, Pensacola, FL. 2008 to 2010
Head Director/Video Production Specialist
• Directed several half hour and hour long live and taped shows on a nightly basis.
• Edited several commercials and shows using Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Edius, and DPS Velocity editing systems and used Adobe After Effects.
• Frequently used an audio board for many live and taped shows.
• Operated studio and field cameras for a variety of shots and maneuvers.
• Worked as a floor director, helped assemble set pieces inside the studio and on location, applied microphones to the talent.
• Worked with a non-linear and linear editor for assembling shows and break tapes.
• Designed necessary graphics and backgrounds for green screens using Adobe Photoshop.
• Consulted on the scheduling of the production crew, as well as, on the overall management of the staff and the live programs.
Total Golf Systems Internship, Pensacola, FL. 2008 Semester
• Directed a variety of fitness videos using a three camera set up.
• Edited the fitness videos for a DVD ready formant using Premiere Pro.
• Animated logos and other graphics using Macromedia Flash.
University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL. BA, Graduated: 2008
• Majored in Telecommunications and Film
• Minored in Digital Art and Psychology
• Assisted with camera work and editing of class projects for UWF Advising Department
• Videotaped and edited a Vienna Teng Concert.
Ashford University, Online MAOM, Graduated: 2010
• Obtained a Master of Arts degree in Organizational Management.