SUHANKAR JANA Vill-Banskhana Jal Pai
Pin-721654, West Bengal Cont : 09932890501/9563959526
Email : email@example.com/
OBJECTIVE: Working with an organization where I will be able to contribute to the organization’s growth and in turn get an opportunity to gain exposure and expertise that would help me build a strong and successful career.
PERSONAL DETAILS :-
Name : Subhankar Jana
Father’s Name : Sripati Charan Jana
Date of Birth : 7th November,1986
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Language Know : Hindi, English & Bengali
Passport Number : H2567659
Contact No. : 9932890501
PERMANENT ADDRESS :-
Vill-Banskhana Jal Pai,P.o-Dakshinchak,P.s-Bhabanipur,Dist-Purba Medinipur,Pin-721654, West Bengal.
PRESENT ADDRESS :-
AREA OF SPECIALISATION: MBA:-Finance (Major)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
1 MBA – DSMS Business School, West Bengal University of Technology, 2009-2011.
2 B.Com- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya, The Vidyasagar University,2004-2008.
3 12th Standard –Chakdwipa High School, W.B.C.H.S.E 2002-2004.
4 Madhyamik Examination,Dakshinchak High School W.B.B.S.E 2002
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT:
1 Title:-ANALYSIS AND INTERPETATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
2 Company:-Durgapur Projects Limited ,A West Bengal Govt.undertaking.
PROFFESIONAL EXPERIENCE :-
Future Perfect Enterprise ltd (Data Entry in S/W) from 2008 to 2009,Durgachak,Haldia(West Bengal).
KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER :-
“Management Information Systems” (GNIIT) From NIIT Ltd. Camac Street Centre, (Kolkata).
Package – Tally 9.0, MS Office, Access,Operating System –Win-NT/2000, 2003/XP, Language – C++, RDBMS,SQL Server 2000, Information System (VB. Net with Crystal Report).Business Analysis using BI (Business Intelligence) Technologies, Modeling and Designing a Data Warehouse, Enterprise Data Sources and Migration Strategies.
IBM CAREER EDUCATION PROGRAM:- SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE(CE/SOA/IIIML).
JOB RESPONSIBILTY :-
1. Create and develop client strategies.
2. Develop advertising strategy.
3. Manage client correspondence, estimates, invoices, job status reports and other campaign details.
4. Create and manage marketing strategies for clients products.
5. Maintaining relationships with the existing advertisers and searching for new advertisers for building up the business network.
6. Attending cultural and social programs, functions, business parties and special gatherings to enhance sales opportunities.
7. Planning and encouraging other supportive revenue generation services.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ACCOUNTS :-
1. Maintenance of books of Accounts as per Indian Income Tax Act (Financial year April to March)
2. Preparation up to finalization of Balance sheet & Profit and Loss A/c, Trial balance
3. Preparation of of Cash, Bank and journal Vouchers
4. Checking of Suppliers Bills with Po and getting it approved from the concerned Sr. Manager
5. Checking of Sales Bills with PO and getting it approved from the concern Sr. Manager
6. Checking of travel bills and vouchers of staff
7. Maintaining day cash book
8. Day to day banking, issue of cheques and payment to suppliers etc.
9. Keeping account of Foreign exchange
10. Review of suppliers and other party accounts
1. Played inter school cricket tournament at district label.
2. I was Placement coordinator of DSMS Business School.
3. I was asst. Cultural coordinator of DSMS Business School.
Date : Subhankar Jana