OBJECTIVE: Interested in obtaining a position in the field of Linguist where I can utilize my current expertise and further develop new skills as I grow with the company.
Medical Assistant Certification; Sanford-Brown Institute; New York, NY 2006-2007
(An intensive 900-hours course comprised of theoretical and practical applications of essential medical assisting skills)
Master of Arts in Social Works; Karachi University, Karachi, and Pakistan. 1998-2000
Bachelor of Arts; Balochistan University, Quetta, Pakistan. 1995-1997
Subject: English Political science, Sociology, Persian.,Urdu
• Support (ASG)USA army as an Urdu linguist in Kuwait
• Provide one-on-one simultaneous interpretation
• Provide translation service for Urdu daily bases and other languages as needed.
Valley Stream School district #30; New York , NY 10/2009-12/2010
Teacher Aid/Noon Aid
• Provided special aid assistance by helping children read, write, and complete arts and crafts projects.
• Managed small groups of children and developed a fun and educational atmosphere to help children in their studies.
• Completed translation assignments by translating Urdu documents into English.
• Successfully managed various other tasks as needed.
Geneva Worldwide; New York, NY 01/2009-12/2010
• Provided translation services for Urdu, Balochi, Sindhi, Punjabi, Siraiki, and Brahvi written material into English.
• Completed verbatim translations of Brahvi, Urdu ,Punjabi and Balochi material.
• Provided one-on-one simultaneous interpretation.
Professional Evaluation Group; Hicksville, NY 03/2008-12/2010
• Provided exceptional customer service by performing routine patient examinations in a kind and professional manner.
• Responsible for performing EKGs, vision exams, hearing exams, pulmonary function tests, and phlebotomies, in addition to other routine tests.
LANGUAGES:English,Balochi,Urdu,,Punjabi,Sindhi,Hindi,Siraki,Farsi and Brahvi.