2511 SW 74th S firstname.lastname@example.org P.O. Box 957
Oklahoma City, OK 73159 Kingfisher, OK 73750
(405) 368-7252 (405) 375-4246
Objective: To obtain a position in the video production field.
Bachelors in Film Production
• Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK
• GPA 3.75
• Graduation Date: December 2010
Production Assistant December 2007 – Present
OETA, Oklahoma City, OK
• Shoot the Oklahoma News Report, Movie Club, OK Forum, The People’s Business weekly.
• Rig lights and assist with setting up and tearing down sets and setups
• Shoot and edit video for news closers
Student Professional May 2009 – May 2010
Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK
• Part of Distinguished Speaker’s Series (DSS) committee; helped book speakers, coordinate transportation, book hotels, coordinate setup with OCU for stage, curtains, floral, etc.; in charge of food for banquet.
• Helped set up the OK Conference of English Teachers, and OK Writers’ Conference. Duties included: booking rooms, ordering refreshments, taking care of electronic needs, sending maps, and lists of local eateries, preparing schedules, maintaining contact with, and updating the heads of both conferences.
• Worked in the office of Harbour Winn. Duties included compiling information on, and ordering films, coordinating discounts with suppliers, maintaining and updating lists of all films for OCU library, updating online information for OCU Film Series and DSS, labeling movies that came in so they would be ready for circulation.
Production Assistant Summer 2007
“Unsolved,” a movie filmed in Oklahoma City, OK
• Supervised actors, making sure they were on set on time, keeping them comfortable
• Ensured the set was quiet during filming and maintained traffic flow on and off set
• Persuaded 7 people to be extras for the film as well as construction and maintenance staff to work around the shoot
• Communicated between the Director and 1st Assistant Director as required
• Primer – Writer, Director, Producer
• The Note – Writer, Director, Editor
• The Sound All Around – Director, Editor, Camera Operator
Chyron • Avid • Protools • Final Cut Pro • VizRT • Adobe InDesign • MS Office Suite
Won Best Film 2009 at the 2009 OCU (Oklahoma City University) Film Festival