• 6 years proven experience with great customer service
• Proficient reading skills
• Outstanding presentation and telephone skills
• Western Kentucky University BA Business Management 2011 GPA 3.0 minor in administrative services
Skills and Proficiencies
• Typing speed 69
• Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint and knowledgeable in Access.
• E-mail and Internet
• Customer service
• Telephone reception
• Planning, organizing and scheduling.
May 2003-October 2009 MWR/Anderson Aquatics Fort Knox, KY
Handled calls. Prepared scheduling for swim lessons. Data entry for pool passes. Organize, sort and file employee personal files. Recruited and supervised lifeguards in maintaining safe environment and monitored performance regularly. Preserved accountability of equipment valuing at over $500,000 used by three different MWR facilities. Maintained excellent customer service at Bob’s Gym in Indiana.. Kept up with inventory, and when supplies were needed, ordered these supplies. Trained junior lifeguards, sustained safe environment while maintaining the facility.
September 2012-October 2012 Paradigm Management Elizabethtown, KY
Data entry for company specializing in medical coding.
October 2013-January 2014 Xerox/Humana RightSource
Customer Service Specialist
Handled inbound calls ranging from payment to prescription refills.
Maintained100% customer satisfaction.
August 2006-November 2011 Western Kentucky University
Bachelor of Science Business Management
July 2013 Certified Nursing Assistant