Andrea R. Platano
4816 Battery Court, Fayetteville, NC 28306
To obtain a position as a photographer to utilizing my customer skills and education.
Summary • Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple software packages such as; Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Adobe Bridge, etc.
• Enthusiastic and experienced in customer service.
Education B.F.A Degree in Photography
The University of Akron, Akron, OH 2013
High School Graduate
Edgewood Senior High School, Ashtabula, OH
Career History & Accomplishments
Waitress At Applebee’s Grill and Bar, Apple America, Inc.
• Host, required; opening the door for the guest walking in the establishment, greeting, seating, talking/ informing the specials, bussing tables, making sure I left and first and last impression.
• Carside, required; answering the phone in a timely matter, taking orders, listing to the guest, answering any questions they may have, putting the order together, bagging the items up, taking food out to their car, and handling money/credit cards.
• Server, required; menu knowledge, drink knowledge, time management, greeting new people, taking orders, handling money/ credit cards, cleaning tables, organizational skill, multitasking, and engaging with my guest, 2006-Present
Memberships, Clubs &Activities
• F.P.A. Folk Photography Association
• Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority
• Art Club
• Jazz Band